E == mc2

DevilSolution

Units.

Suppose I measure the energy in joules, mass in kilograms, and velocity in meters per second. A joule is a kg m2 / s2. mc2 has the same units as a joule, whereas mc3 does not. Hence it is impossible for E to be equal to mc3. That'd be like saying "1 meter = 3 kilograms per fortnight".

Ho giddy, and something tells me there is a lot more to that equation, like another equation he had, and it fits with Newtons work and also Higgs 10 to 16 TeV,W,W WZ

And here is a little inkling where I believe Newton found it, and its found in his conundrum that he left us all with.

( Grind the stones so there is no beginning nor end and it shall give you the snakes that will show you the steps that you , must climb )

Someone must know why it cant be cubed?

Because in its derivation you get a c squared term? Or rather the actual equation you derive is E^2 = (pc)^2 + (mc^2)^2 and you get E = mc2 by letting the momentum go to zero. It follows directly from the postulates of SR.

Just why isnt mass times constant cubed?? seems to give the equation more 3 dimensional view or atleast gives it some more exponential growth.

Someone must know why it cant be cubed?

Einstein derived the equation, he didn't just write something down that looked nice. The units have to be consistent in a properly-worked derivation.

Ho sorry about that mate, but to your point as you call SR

Well do you think Einsteins quandary over his equation, might lie in the fluxing factor, where by when your reach a full penitential, it equals the negative and then bounces or fluxes negative positive negative positive, I have some other data on this, but you understand I am totaly all self taught including may reading and writing as a recluse, so to put in your terms is not easy but I am willing to have a go and I have seen this in nature its where all my data comes from, a bit odd, but however, you just never know do you

So you will have to tel me if that's SR enough for you, whatever that means

Ho sorry about that mate, but to your point as you call SR

Well do you think Einsteins quandary over his equation, might lie in the fluxing factor, where by when your reach a full penitential, it equals the negative and then bounces or fluxes negative positive negative positive, I have some other data on this, but you understand I am totaly all self taught including may reading and writing as a recluse, so to put in your terms is not easy but I am willing to have a go and I have seen this in nature its where all my data comes from, a bit odd, but however, you just never know do you

So you will have to tel me if that's SR enough for you, whatever that means

What quandary?

I can't parse the rest of this; it reads as gibberish. Fluxing factor? full "penitential"? If you want to discuss physics you're going to have to learn the vocabulary.

What quandary?

I can't parse the rest of this; it reads as gibberish. Fluxing factor? full "penitential"? If you want to discuss physics you're going to have to learn the vocabulary.

I was thinking the same thing. We seem to be getting a bit of word salad lately.

Ho thanks for that SR that's what I thought it was so that's where the light speed changes dimensions then, but you would all ready know that I guess, what I cannot work out is how you dont connect it to Higgs, and also why you dont connect it to Newton, as they are all on the one and the same page, with there understandings, there equations all fit together , dont they, as the rainbow of Newton fits the Einstein Equation which both fold into the Higgs boson, and gives you the fields of relativity, being the vortex or if you like the doorway to the next dimension in light speed, or is it your practice to keep all these people apart and separated, and given the comment over fruit salad here is a couple of my words for you to learn, split photonics and Hetrodynamics

Ho thanks for that SR that's what I thought it was so that's where the light speed changes dimensions then, but you would all ready know that I guess, what I cannot work out is how you dont connect it to Higgs, and also why you dont connect it to Newton, as they are all on the one and the same page, with there understandings, there equations all fit together , dont they, as the rainbow of Newton fits the Einstein Equation which both fold into the Higgs boson, and gives you the fields of relativity, being the vortex or if you like the doorway to the next dimension in light speed, or is it your practice to keep all these people apart and separated, and given the comment over fruit salad here is a couple of my words for you to learn, split photonics and Hetrodynamics

Bulla, this makes no sense. Please stop posting random incoherent rants. It is not becoming nor does it impress anyone. You can't just make stuff up, call it science, then act surprised when someone calls foul.