Is it fair for "KALSTER" to permanently ban me on http://www.thescienceforum.com/ ?

Green Xenon

Hi:

First and foremost, I hope I'm not breaking any forum-rules by posting this message.

When dealing with cold-hearted non-disable adult humans of society, I:

1. Have no problem stooping all the down to their disgustingly-low level

2. Refuse to be the bigger and better person

I have a disability called "Asperger's Syndrome". While I maybe an adult, I'm still handicapped, and hence less should be expected of me than of non-disabled adult humans.

The men-of-the-society-of-humans force a male of any age to treat a younger-minor-girl ["minor" meaning below 18 years of age] *better than a younger-minor-boy and provide the treatment solely based on the genders of the children. This is what I mean by "pro-girl sexism". Such sexism exists in all cultures of the society-of-humans [especially non-western cultures] and has existed ever since humans force this society.

Sadly for me, there isn't much -- if anything -- I can do to stop [or even mitigate] this horrible abuse of minor-boys. Knowing this drives me crazy and causes me to have the extreme and disturbing opinions I harbor.

The moment the-men-of-the-society-of-humans stop gender-discriminating against minor-boys is the moment all my hate-filled thoughts about society and minor-girls will disappear.

*Better = the following:

1. More compassion

2. More sympathy

3. More respect

4. More gentleness

5. More easiness

6. More empathy

7. More cleanliness

8. More protection

9. More luxury

10. More personal space

11. More privacy

12. More security

13. More freedom

14. More modesty

15. More decency

16. More leniency

17. Less discipline

18. Less strictness

19. Less physical contact

20. More politeness

21. More courtesy

22. Lower expectations

I wasn't abused myself, my childhood was excellent. I was born into an upper-middle-class well-to-do family in the USA [the best nation in the world]. No abuse at home, school, or any other place. However, I have too much sympathy for who I view as 'victims of society' and excessive desire to punish who I view as the 'perpetrators of irrational societal norms'.

So you -- other readers -- might want to ask WHY I'm so much against 'pro-girl sexism', if I'm not a direct victim of childhood abuse via that sexism? The answer to that question is that I have a strong respect for what I view is "right vs. wrong"

When I'm able to think rationally, one of the elements of my opinion on "right vs. wrong" is that no one of two children -- of different genders -- should be treated better or worse than the other if/when such differential-treatment is provided based solely on the children's genders.

However, during moments when I'm pissed off over 'pro-girl sexism', my thoughts on "right vs. wrong" go awry and I start supporting reverse discrimination.

Reverse-discrimination = anti-girl sexism = the-of-men-of-the-society-of-humans allows a male of any age to publicly-treat a younger-minor-girl **worse than a younger-minor-boy.

**Worse = pretty-much the opposite of my definition of "better".

I think the issue here is that I just happen to have a personality that fluctuates between warm-hearted and hot-hearted.

When I'm warm-hearted, I believe that no one of two children -- of different genders -- should be treated better or worse than the other if/when such differential-treatment is provided based solely on the children's genders.

When I'm hot-hearted, I support what I define as 'reverse discrimination' or 'anti-girl sexism'.

It could be related to my Aspergers. Also, knowing that 'pro-girl sexism' exists and is heinously-intense in impoverished, non-western, and/or nazi-like communities is what makes me hot-hearted when such sexism is reinforced to me. While I -- being in a well-to-do childhood environment -- was protected from such horrific discrimination, I began to read the newspaper at an early age and the existence of pro-girl sexism was a shock to my system. In middle-school and high-school, we studied history [of both USA and the rest of the world] and the disgusting reality of how boys were discriminated against -- by the men of society -- caused me to dissociate. In the old days, boy-children were -- and still are in most non-western cultures -- forced from day 1 to depend on no one other than themselves, while girl-children are given protection.

Perhaps, due to Aspergers, the stuff I learned during my childhood was not appropriate for my developing psyche and caused me to go crazy to this day. However, as I said before, I never experienced any abuse myself, nor did I witness any other child endure abuse.

I posted my extreme opinions on http://www.thescienceforum.com/ in a thread called http://www.thescienceforum.com/criminology-forensic-science/25700-civil-disobedience-age-consent.html

I didn't start that thread but I did post my thoughts on it. KALSTER and some other readers were disturbed by it so my account on that forum was permanently suspended.

Do any of you think it was fair of KALSTER to close my account because I revealed some of my radical opinions?

All I want is for society to stop perpetrating the "pro-girl sexism" I speak of in that thread. I got into perverse detail as to how I wish for society to be punished by some magical force called "AFFRGD" and for society to be forced to perpetrate "anti-girl sexism".

In one of my messages, I wrote "if I had a younger-sister below 18 years of age, I wouldn't care in the LEAST if she was molested-to-death by a man or an older minor-boy. If anything, in this case, I'd request that the perpetrator by treated leniently by society and the law. "

In reply, KALSTER wrote: "You are one sick individual sir. I strongly urge you to seek professional help, but will no longer afford you the opportunity to discuss your warped ideas on this forum. Don't ever come back. You are not welcome here."

I don't understand how my opinion is 'sick' or 'warped'. In a perfect world, I wouldn't want any minor of any gender to be abused by anyone. However, because the men-of-the-society-of-humans keep polluting the globe with "pro-girl sexism", I've developed an extreme dislike for this sexism and an equally-extreme support for "anti-girl sexism"

Once again, the moment the men-of-the-society-of-humans stop perpetrating "pro-girl sexism", my desire for "anti-girl sexism" will vanish.

Thanks,

GX

In one of my messages, I wrote "if I had a younger-sister below 18 years of age, I wouldn't care in the LEAST if she was molested-to-death by a man or an older minor-boy. If anything, in this case, I'd request that the perpetrator by treated leniently by society and the law. "

In reply, KALSTER wrote: "You are one sick individual sir. I strongly urge you to seek professional help, but will no longer afford you the opportunity to discuss your warped ideas on this forum. Don't ever come back. You are not welcome here."

I don't understand how my opinion is 'sick' or 'warped'. In a perfect world, I wouldn't want any minor of any gender to be abused by anyone. However, because the men-of-the-society-of-humans keep polluting the globe with "pro-girl sexism", I've developed an extreme dislike for this sexism and an equally-extreme support for "anti-girl sexism"

Is there any possible rational justification for tolerating (and even welcoming) the abuse and murder of anyone, male or female? Certainly one can make a plausible argument in the case of, say, execution of convicted criminals, but you're proposing leniency for murder of anyone of a particular gender, simply because you believe the rest of society treats them too well.

If you have any rational cause to punish anyone, it's to punish those imposing the alleged pro-girl sexism.

You cannot use your own emotional revulsion to justify tolerance of murders of girls, just like nobody should use their hatred of witches to justify burning women alive in the town square.

Do any of you think it was fair of KALSTER to close my account because I revealed some of my radical opinions?

Certainly. If you want to participate in any internet forum you need to comply with the rules of the forum. You don't get to make the rules (except for your own forum) and you have no right to expect any of them to accommodate your opinions.

I posted my extreme opinions on http://www.thescienceforum.com/ in a thread called http://www.thescienceforum.com/criminology-forensic-science/25700-civil-disobedience-age-consent.html

I didn't start that thread but I did post my thoughts on it. KALSTER and some other readers were disturbed by it so my account on that forum was permanently suspended.

All I want is for society to stop perpetrating the "pro-girl sexism" I speak of in that thread. I got into perverse detail as to how I wish for society to be punished by some magical force called "AFFRGD" and for society to be forced to perpetrate "anti-girl sexism".

I think it was fair of KALSTER to close your account.

You seem to me to have identified an imaginary problem, perpetrated by no one in particular, against no identified victims, and support sexual violence against those you've identified as the innocent, while supporting those who commit the sexual violence. I agree with KALSTER that you should seek professional help. Given your views I would never allow you near my nieces.

Seriously, man. I know that some of the "statutory rape" laws are biased towards girls (a 19-year old boy sleeps with a 17-year old girl and he's on the sexual predators list for a lifetime? What a joke), but you advocated sexual violence and murder on an innocent party. And what's worse, you said they should get away with it.

That is not healthy. That is not safe. You need to speak to a mental health professional about these issues you have on this topic.

!

Moderator Note

Green Xenon, you already have a thread on on preferential treatment of girls in this context. I am closing this thread and asking that you continue your discussion there if you wish to do so. Whether or not someone on another forum banned you is fair is not for anyone here to speculate about. If you have a problem with the actions of their staff, you take it up with them instead of writing a thread about it here.

Edit: I would just like to say, Green Xenon, that comments like these (from the thread you linked):

It is a miracle that those bullies are dead. As for their families, I have no sympathy for them. You raise your kids to be narcissistic jerks, you deserve to lose them. All my sympathy goes towards the two boys who pulled off the Columbine as well as the families of these boys.

You can only castrate one macho man at a time but the globe is polluted with billions of them. Alternatively, you can infuriate the psyches of all the world's macho men by hurting girls. If the aforementioned boy-victim has his suicide planned out, I don't blame him if he does the latter.

On the other hand, if I had a younger-sister below 18 years of age, I wouldn't care in the LEAST if she was molested-to-death by a man or an older minor-boy. If anything, in this case, I'd request that the perpetrator by treated leniently by society and the law.

Are disgusting.