Concept of Movie Ironman

eric555

Hi you people might had seen the sci-fi movie Ironman?!!!

In that movie the computers software seem much better, faster than from jurassic park series movies!!!

What if this movie is a true happening but exhaggerated theme of JFK times science projects.

The ironman flying suit is said to have been constructed from backyard light weight plastic metal making of an exo skeleton, with an interactive GUI. The exo-skeleton is hyper active, heat resistance and even bullet proof. It is tagged by electrical metal strips charges. Also a core inducing energy is fitted into the chest of the ironman which provides energies to both the human body as well as the exoskeleton suit.

This really seems a recipe of a real science dish.

The flying part is very funny! Like as if the ironman was of micro fibril.

Edited by eric555

There are quite a lot of things in ironman that probably could be feasible, and yet quite a huge number that is absolute bunk; I guess that's the greatness of good action sci-fi movies, especially ones that are based on comics.

Replacing his heart, for instance; we know that we have heart transplants nowadays, and the technology is moving forward to "creating" organs. I could also see how organs would be augmented, eventually, in the distant future, with some sort of nano technology.

However, replacing someone's heart with a glowy magnetic chest plate is scientifically ridiculous. It works great for drama, and in these kind of movies you really do have to suspend your disbelief (I love that movie even if it's not science) but, yeah, that part is completely ridiculous.

The computer parts in the movie could also, at some point, be more or less realistic. The LCD screen in the helmet is something companies already work on, and the voice-command computers get better and better. We're not yet there as to a full blown voice-command computer that really understands context in commands, but this part is probably a bit more realistic in terms of future tech.

Also, I have to say, relative to other scifi "comic book style" movies, the flying part in ironman is, at least, only a little preposterous. Other "superheros" have absolutely no mechanism for their flight (they just.. do) but ironman's use of rocket backpack (well, "hand" pack..) is, at least, a bit more realistic. There are a lot of problems with this type of device especially in the speeds the movie claims it works in, but at least it's more or less feasible as a *general* concept.

There are companies that work on some sort of rocket backpack, so I don't know if we'll get to having it fully operational in a suit of armor (issues of pressure, weight, fuel, time of flight, etc) but that makes it a bit more realistic, I guess.

What if a clone suit of JFK times science project is kept at an undisclosed location in USA.

Then what was the nuclei atomic combination which is dad working on(which later is found worked upon by german scientists in afghanistan), such that it combines to sustain energy field like heart centralizing nervous system towards other parts of human body to function! So is it possible to live without a heart? And can chemical combinations increase life expectancy?

What does he experiments in his lab, sustained energy in a cylindrical tubing charging a prism?

Then there is also a wave transmitter for creating short term paralysis!

The flying techniques it seems its not a rocket propulsion thrust, but something unknown like a steam energy pulsation concentric radiance perhaps working in a less gravity atmospheric conditions!

Edited by eric555

What if a clone suit of JFK times science project is kept at an undisclosed location in USA.

Then what was the nuclei atomic combination which is dad working on(which later is found worked upon by german scientists in afghanistan), such that it combines to sustain energy field like heart centralizing nervous system towards other parts of human body to function! So is it possible to live without a heart? And can chemical combinations increase life expectancy?

Then there is also a wave transmitter for creating short term paralysis!

The flying techniques it seems its not a rocket propulsion thrust, but something unknown like a steam energy pulsation concentric radiance perhaps working in a less gravity atmospheric conditions!

I don't believe this is possible. Unless of course they were actually Russian scientists in Afghanistan. That would be a completely different story!

What i read in school was core sciences and mathematics of your forefathers in 1850s. And in JFK times ironman i believe it to be its wonderful applications!

I in my stupid dreams was thinking on working on one of the exoskeleton suits! lol

But as seen in the movie there is perhaps an activation of karmic world atmosphere. Which perhaps enlivens up electronic gadgetry such as to sustain life in them. Then is the mass weight relative infinite such as weightless in nature! The stark ammunition seems made of composite carbon material crumbling weight mass in fine pieces and dust heat!

Or what if there were two america, one was a pro-JFK times peaking towards scientific glory! And the other america was like JFK times who?

I also was thinking about human flying like as shown in some movies like arnold and sylvestor jumping off from high altitude planes. Heading down with terminal velocity would make a human brain knock out. So how would human fly in the air? Might had been napolean times experiments with hands outstretched legs apart as ironman does and inclined at 55degree at an angle. With legs made to float humans might had atleast flew to the height of long lamposts without any buckrogerpack!

In another scene in the end of part 1 of the movie, there is a energy harnessing chamber which explodes and the energy is like molecules which connects to the sky charging it. Funny that the sustained energy never dessimates in the earths' atmosphere but forming a vertical structure goes straight up. So where does this harness energy accumulated? From the sky?

In the second part of the movie the bad guy is also a genius from napoleanic age!

Edited by eric555

I think the reaction mass is perhaps acts as a battery cells located near his calves and forearms! The ironman exoskeleton has much finer movements hydraulics machinery. The centralized heart core in his chest energizes the battery cells from time to time. In one scene when he falls down from the sky ironman emits frequent pulsations from his palms and feets which perhaps reacts with the elements of the air atmosphere and creates steam radiance propulsion! The trail is very captivating generated as if from a space rocket propulsion!

Edited by eric555

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Electromagnetism...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnet

The theme of the movie 'ironman', electromagnet pulsating contributing energy for life sustaining, it helped him in stopping the shrapnel in reaching to his heart.

In the second part of the movie 'ironman' he creates perhaps a 'particle accelerator' as the movie science theme to change the elements genetic combination for enhancement. And he sees perhaps his dad's mendelev's periodic table, so how is it that in the particle accelerator in the generalized experiment he cames to realization conclusion that he was successfull, how? In the mind? He generalizes the elements?

Does 'chemistry' being a mind's reactions generalized subject?!!!

Edited by eric555