all knowledge we are holding and expanding is given by existance (god) or aliens

life station

this concept is always disturbing my brain ,as we go back before some 10000 years or so we were hardly able to start cultivation .this all realy started 600 yers or so but the modern science and its inventions realy started benifitting since 120 years or so from 0 to particle collidor is not possible without the help of some energy or life from outside the earth and deliver it in the form of intelect, machines and its uses know hows.

this concept is always disturbing my brain ,as we go back before some 10000 years or so we were hardly able to start cultivation .this all realy started 600 yers or so but the modern science and its inventions realy started benifitting since 120 years or so from 0 to particle collidor is not possible without the help of some energy or life from outside the earth and deliver it in the form of intelect, machines and its uses know hows.

I think progress within the human society has a lot to do with communication and recording what has been communicated. It allows speople to quickly benefit from the work of others and ensures that the death of a particular genius such as Einstein doesn't mean the loss of his knowledge. They say when an old man dies a library burns down. If that is so then what is of value in the man's brain should be recorded before his death.

Edited by Joatmon

Our scientific and technological progress is credited to scientists and mathematicians. One can speculate whether scientists and mathematicians invent or discover things on their own or is it that there was a per-determined plan that they were going to invent or discover them anyway which would mean that it was per-determined that Einstein was going to have thought experiments which would completely change the way we think about our physical universe and may be it was known in prior that he is going to be famous for his ideas on Special Relativity, General Relativity and the Photo electric effect or some would say that it was by chance that Louis Pasteur discovered a vaccine but that is if chance exists in the first place. So whether God planned it this way and guided our intellect is kind of a speculation and that depends on whether we can give an objective account of reality side-stepping God.

As far as aliens are concerned, I don't think the architects of modern physics were in touch with some alien beings and got their ideas from them.

I think progress within the human society has a lot to do with communication and recording what has been communicated. It allows others to quickly benefit from the work of others and ensures that the death of a particular genius such as Einstein doesn't mean the loss of his knowledge. They say when an old man dies a library burns down.

We certainly miss Einstein and his knowledge, I would have liked to hear his reaction after the Aspect's experiments violated Bell's inequality which upholds quantum mechanics, he hated quantum mechanics and who would be a more better person than him to harmonize special relativity with Quantum Gravity. I wish we had the technology to bring back him.

I think it's the other way round. Humanity has lost a lot of time. What we know today could have been known many many (many) centuries ago. It is like discoveries were a disturbing element in civilizations, not well received, blasphemic.

It has nothing to do with any outside energy or life from outside the Earth. It has to do with communication (as Joatmon mentioned) and cooperation (despite what most people think, we cooperate extremely well) and the ability to travel. When we combine these three things with our natural high intelligence, opposable thumbs and tool-making ability, you can easily see how advances in one area affect all the others.

The easier we can travel, the more people we can communicate and cooperate with. Our knowledge increases exponentially when we can share it with each other. If we could educate all the people of the world and then communicate with all of them, I think you'd see another spike of progress that would make the last 120 years seem like nothing.