Olympics

max13

I was watching an Olympic games documentary. In it there was highlights shown of 1988s seoul, south korea olympics of yester years! The venues where olympic games are held other than south korea it seemed to me in that documentary that the participants seemed rigid with racism performance! But the south korea olympics seemed so funny to me as it clearly seems the athletes other than 100m, 200m and hurdles were loose performing athletes with no competition, just playing for the spirit of the game! So in other olympic games are the athletes really powerful athletes or are just showy! Lets say seoul, south korea showcases unbiased state so are indian athletes boycotting olympics instead of performing if the conditions are so easy????

Edited by max13

Lets say for instance that most of the olympic athletes more than 75% are of poverty countries who are allowed to participate and win in olympics without much competition! So are these olympics fake staged sports where many midgets from all over the world whites, blacks, chinese...africans run and perform like jogging with the least efforts and win prizes??? Like long jump its only 3 to 4 metres! High jump 5 feet!, 100m just 75metres! 100 m hurdles are placed very near to one another! Marathons like wimps delusional wonder! Only perhaps swimming and some other sports like javelin might be correct! While most of the olympic sports seem villagers delight!

And the cameras used in the olympic coverage have a wider focal lens which presents the picture much bigger in terms of length and breadth. So the sports arena and the athletes look much bigger than normal! Otherwise the olympics would seem children kindergarten playing in a circus!

Edited by max13

Lets say for instance that most of the olympic athletes more than 75% are of poverty countries who are allowed to participate and win in olympics without much competition! So are these olympics fake staged sports where many midgets from all over the world whites, blacks, chinese...africans run and perform like jogging with the least efforts and win prizes??? Like long jump its only 3 to 4 metres! High jump 5 feet!, 100m just 75metres! 100 m hurdles are placed very near to one another! Marathons like wimps delusional wonder! Only perhaps swimming and some other sports like javelin might be correct! While most of the olympic sports seem villagers delight!

And the cameras used in the olympic coverage have a wider focal lens which presents the picture much bigger in terms of length and breadth. So the sports arena and the athletes look much bigger than normal! Otherwise the olympics would seem children kindergarten playing in a circus!

Congratulations!

You have beaten your own high standard of pointlesness by coming up with something even less informative.

The only way to say even less than you did before was by saying things that are simply not true- and you did that in a remarkably offensive manner.

I have to try this since it's been bugging me whether you're a bot or just suffering from bad translation. If I get another robot answer then we'll know for sure.

I was watching an Olympic games documentary. In it there was highlights shown of 1988s seoul, south korea olympics of yester years! The venues where olympic games are held other than south korea it seemed to me in that documentary that the participants seemed rigid with racism performance!

"Rigid with racism performance"? Does this mean they were focused on winning for their country?

But the south korea olympics seemed so funny to me as it clearly seems the athletes other than 100m, 200m and hurdles were loose performing athletes with no competition, just playing for the spirit of the game!

Why were the hurdle races different?

So in other olympic games are the athletes really powerful athletes or are just showy!

Have you watched a lot of Olympic games?

Lets say seoul, south korea showcases unbiased state so are indian athletes boycotting olympics instead of performing if the conditions are so easy????

You bring up too many concepts here. Fair and unbiased practices but the Indians are boycotting the games because somehow the "conditions" are easy? How could they possibly make races easy? Slant the tracks downhill in all directions? Fill the pools with dense gas instead of water?

Lets say for instance that most of the olympic athletes more than 75% are of poverty countries who are allowed to participate and win in olympics without much competition! So are these olympics fake staged sports where many midgets from all over the world whites, blacks, chinese...africans run and perform like jogging with the least efforts and win prizes???

Where on Earth did you get the midgets?

Like long jump its only 3 to 4 metres! High jump 5 feet!, 100m just 75metres! 100 m hurdles are placed very near to one another! Marathons like wimps delusional wonder! Only perhaps swimming and some other sports like javelin might be correct! While most of the olympic sports seem villagers delight!

Since everyone is still running the same 75m and high-jumping the same five feet, why is this deluded?

Isn't it a good thing to be able to see more of the arena? If you don't think so, you should watch the games on your cell phone.