YEAR 2012 URANUS AND EARTH PRECESSION

I think out of the box

Hello, I am trying to find out something about Earth and Uranus, it appears that they may be in phase some how in relation to precession.

I have been experimenting with figures and differential calculus in relation to the dates of 1776 2012 and 2029, now these dates were given by an online year converter, I used a birth date to get these figures and was trying to use winter solstice as a starting period only...

I am seeing this precession here with the year 2012. This year of 2012 is also used as the denominator or delta x, and yes I am trying to find a relation to the Maya End Date Calender here.

Please note what I am also trying to do is get the derivative for "past" "present" and "future." The reason why this is so important to me is that the birth date that I used of Dec 21, 1971 converged with the online time converter "states" that the next birth date will be in Dec 20, 2012 on earth and not Dec 21,2011 as it should be celebrated here on earth, there appears to be some-type of odd reversal going on.

Here is the time converterfor 12-21-71 ----next brithdate----->Thur, Dec 20, 2012 this is also one day "behind."

If you think I am leing then please look at this yourself here: http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/, enter the birth date of 12-21-71 you will see that on earth it says that your next birth date is on Dec 20, 2012, when is should be Dec 21, 2011 becuase we still are not in this year of 2012 yet, [ but will be soon, it is now new years eve] there is something very wrong here.

I think we misst out on some type of inversed leap year somehow. Also, I have been told to re-check this as adviced from users here, I have, but I think my point is not yet clear.

Below are the derivatives and comparisons of these three times, 1776 past, 2012 present, 2028 future.

1 light year is being used as in 186,000 miles in relation to Julian dates and time.

2*1776 on earth = 3552

2*2029 on Uranus= 4058

3552 / 2012 = 1.76540755467196= RELATIVE TIME CHANGE!

1.76540755467196 mile = 3.003095864e-13 light year<--- PRECESSION! A baktun OF 13,000 YEARS??????

1/3.003095864e-13 = 3329897030553.1343<--- NO PRECESSION!!!!!!

4058/2012 = 2.0168986083499= RELATIVE TIME CHANGE! SIMPLE STUFF!

2.0168986083499 mile = 3.430901751e-13 light year<--- PRECESSION! A baktun OF 13,000 YEARS??????

1/3.430901751e-13 = 2914685620794.9746<--- NO PRECESSION!!!!!!

There is also something else please. I have been working on maybe a function that helps here which is = 1 precession cycle of 26,000 earth years. Here is what I found using an original method:

This is my original find outside of standard math and physics ->1.266117422e-12 light year<--- PRECESSION!

This is what I feel is the change within 1 cycle of precession of 26,000 earth years relative to other celestial bodies in the heavens, and hence I can do this for anything in the known universe.

1.266117422e-12 light year<--- PRECESSION!

3.430901751e-13 light year<--- PRECESSION! A baktun OF 13,000 YEARS??????

12-13= [+-1]

There is so much more that I would like to share with people in the science world , but I really need to ensure what is going on here. My 25 years of research has led me to something that seems related to precession in time known as gravitational waves.

Thanks, hope someone replies.

Edited by I think out of the box

It is not clear where your numbers come from. Why don't you show us equations with variables and some derivations? We can plug in the numbers by ourselves.

By the way, the Mayan Caledar ends in 2012 for no specific reason, there is no scientific significance to be found there. My calendar ends tomorrow.

I know this is off topic, but I seen your post and I couldn't help myself.

By the way, the Mayan Caledar ends in 2012 for no specific reason, there is no scientific significance to be found there. My calendar ends tomorrow.

post-51329-0-80039500-1325370125_thumb.jpg

This one actually gave me a good laugh!!!

the variables are the converged dates themselves, the variables are simple years nothing else cylces of time "years", this is very simple stuff here nothing complex, but I think the complex is what many are looking at confusing the simple...

Here please look, these are the variables..

past year 1776 earth year

next converged year 2012 earth year.

next converged year for Uranus 2029

Use the year 2012 as delta x, you will then see precession reversal in the exponents not the derivative, this is a precession matter not a derivative matter, simple as x^n and y^n = n-n = 1

It is precession we are talking about in relation to reversals...By the way there is phisicall evidence all over the world of this time shift, many people have not understood how these actually work, what "really" occurred is that a quantum leap year has now commences for the winter of 2011, like I said in the previous post ""if you think I am lieing then place a birth date as 21-21-1971 in the online converter, you will see that the next birth date occurs in 12-21-2012 not 12-21-2011 as it is supposed to be""

Thanks

It is not clear where your numbers come from. Why don't you show us equations with variables and some derivations? We can plug in the numbers by ourselves.

Yes I have seen that comic photo of the Mayan Calender, not only is it an insult to the Mayan Culture but it is also a bias and racist statement towards others whom hold moral and are spiritually connected to time without the need for modern calculations, also it is against the forums rules to place photos that degrade and derail other cultures and or styles of religious beliefs systems and customs....

The statements on this comic photo personify the Mayan People as fear mongers or pranksters, giving them a

"bad reputation" by the "artist" hired to create this to further " de-rail" them in the public eyes...

I just want to make clear " that was "their" personal calender"

Later, scientist "then" dug it up and brought it to the"public" for today's "main" stream "fear mongering" topics of which made "billions" since it all first began back in 2009. None including myself ever knew it ever existed...

I also wanted to ask what was the "logic" of your statement that "you have seen other post of mine???"

Are you stalking me????

Is it against forum rules to simply ask questions>>>????

Do you have a personal problem with me and my spiritual beliefs in the Mayan calender????

If so, then please ignore me and my post, no one here is "forcing" you to read my post, you do so on your "own" voluntary choice.

The only "reason" I replied is because of your comic photo and its personification on , Mexicans, Indians, Africans and other third world countries whom have their "own" customs, Including Egyptians and Arabs.

I know this is off topic, but I seen your post and I couldn't help myself.

post-51329-0-80039500-1325370125_thumb.jpg

This one actually gave me a good laugh!!!

Yes I have seen that comic photo of the Mayan Calender, not only is it an insult to the Mayan Culture but it is also a bias and racist statement towards others whom hold moral and are spiritually connected to time without the need for modern calculations, also it is against the forums rules to place photos that degrade and derail other cultures and or styles of religious beliefs systems and customs....

We generally would stop someone from actively insulting people (say, calling them names or ridiculing them directly) but in general, criticism over belief systems (especially ones that don't go along with scientific evidence such as this "end of world" claim) are more than acceptable.

I'm sorry if this offends you, the goal wasn't to attack the belief, it was to show a possible alternative to the claim that there's an actual meaning to the end of the calendar. As far as I've read, there is none, and the calendar ends not because of "end of world" but because of 'end of cycle', hence it was supposed to consider to be restarting itself after 2012. That would make this comic somewhat accurate.

That said, let's avoid comics and stick to the topic at hand. Namely, scientific claims.

Later, scientist "then" dug it up and brought it to the"public" for today's "main" stream "fear mongering" topics of which made "billions" since it all first began back in 2009. None including myself ever knew it ever existed...

"scientists" also "dug up" the ancient chinese tablets that speak of dragons. No one uses those tablets as scientific proof of the existence of dragons.

The mere discovery of ancient myth does not constitute proof that the myth is true.

I also wanted to ask what was the "logic" of your statement that "you have seen other post of mine???"

Are you stalking me????

Is it against forum rules to simply ask questions>>>????

It's not against the rules to ask questions, and I think we would all do much better if we don't compare a user's post repertoire in order to deal with a particular post.

Stick to the topic, guys, don't go to personal attacks or evidence of behavior in other posts. Claims were made in this thread, we have enough to talk about.

~mooey

Hello, I am trying to find out something about Earth and Uranus, it appears that they may be in phase some how in relation to precession.

Phase how?

I have been experimenting with figures and differential calculus in relation to the dates of 1776 2012 and 2029, now these dates were given by an online year converter, I used a birth date to get these figures and was trying to use winter solstice as a starting period only...

What are those dates? You say you used birth dates.. whose? Why is that at all relevant to precession and why not use any other dates or years? I'm really not sure what this all means, it seems completely random.

I am seeing this precession here with the year 2012. This year of 2012 is also used as the denominator or delta x, and yes I am trying to find a relation to the Maya End Date Calender here.

Not sure what you mean when you say precession.

I assume you mean perihelion precession of the planets. If that's the case, the way to calculate it is known. Here's an example. I don't see any of the numbers you're using in your examples, though.

Earth's precession

Please note what I am also trying to do is get the derivative for "past" "present" and "future." The reason why this is so important to me is that the birth date that I used of Dec 21, 1971 converged with the online time converter "states" that the next birth date will be in Dec 20, 2012 on earth and not Dec 21,2011 as it should be celebrated here on earth, there appears to be some-type of odd reversal going on.

Again, why would that date be important and not, say, Sep 12, 1356 ? What is this date? What birth do you mean? Do you mean the equinox? Dec 21 and June 21?

Please elaborate, I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "birth" date.

Here is the time converterfor 12-21-71 ----next brithdate----->Thur, Dec 20, 2012 this is also one day "behind."

Behind what?

I'm sorry to say this, but so far your claim is so vague and unclear, it's more of a word salad than actual science.

If you think I am leing then please look at this yourself here: http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/, enter the birth date of 12-21-71 you will see that on earth it says that your next birth date is on Dec 20, 2012, when is should be Dec 21, 2011 becuase we still are not in this year of 2012 yet, [ but will be soon, it is now new years eve] there is something very wrong here.

Oh, seriously now. The link you gave us is a mock calculator to switch "dates" between planets, considering each planet has a longer period of rotation around the sun (hence, longer years) and longer or shorter days.

It's a mock comparison. It has zero meaning other than to translate this for entertainment purposes.

here's the explanation from the bottom of that page:

Looking at the numbers above, you'll immediately notice that you are different ages on the different planets. This brings up the question of how we define the time intervals we measure. What is a day? What is a year?

The earth is in motion. Actually, several different motions all at once. There are two that specifically interest us. First, the earth rotates on it's axis, like a spinning top. Second, the earth revolves around the sun, like a tetherball at the end of a string going around the center pole.

[...]

We all learn in grade school that the planets move at differing rates around the sun. While earth takes 365 days to make one circuit, the closest planet, Mercury, takes only 88 days. Poor, ponderous, and distant Pluto takes a whopping 248 years for one revolution. Below is a table with the rotation rates and revolution rates of all the planets.

You're using numbers from there, and they are meaningless. The reason you get gaps between worlds is because different planets have different intervals for days and years. What does it have to do with 2012?!

Below are the derivatives and comparisons of these three times, 1776 past, 2012 present, 2028 future.

1 light year is being used as in 186,000 miles in relation to Julian dates and time.

Light year is a distance. What does it have to do with julian dates and time? You measure it with duration regarldess of location, hence "julian" and "dates" don't quite matter.

2*1776 on earth = 3552

2*2029 on Uranus= 4058

I don't understand what these mean. Why is it important, what are you doing, and what the heck does it have to do with anything?

I skipped the rest of the numbers, since they're completely meaningless, and I go straight to your answer.

You claimed in the beginning that you used calculus to get precession. The above isn't calculus, it's random number adding. Also, whose precession? Earths? Uranus? Neptune's? Venus'?

12-13= [+-1]

What? 12-13=-1, no +.

Also, I think what you MEAN is -12-13 (look at the signs) which is -25.

Math, please.

There is so much more that I would like to share with people in the science world , but I really need to ensure what is going on here. My 25 years of research has led me to something that seems related to precession in time known as gravitational waves.

You can share things with science world but no one will be convinced or take you seriously if you take random numbers, pass them through a mock entertainment converter (without reading the explanation, apparently) and produce weird addition and calculation full of selection-bias to produce exactly what you WANTED to find.

That's not the way science works.

If you want to talk about precession, start with the articles I posted in the links above. Here they are again for your convenience:

http://en.wikipedia....lion_precession

http://farside.ph.ut...on/node115.html

We can start talking from the math in the second example, seeing as that actually takes perihelion precession SCIENTIFICALLY and properly and not by guesswork and random numbers.

And I still don't get how anything has to do with Mayans.

~mooey

Are you stalking me????

It was poor grammar. I'm pretty sure he meant "I saw your post and I couldn't help myself." Not your "other" post, THIS post.

The only "reason" I replied is because of your comic photo and its personification on , Mexicans, Indians, Africans and other third world countries whom have their "own" customs, Including Egyptians and Arabs.

Really? You got all that from that cartoon? I don't think all Mexicans, Indians, Africans, other third world countries, Egyptians and Arabs hold the Mayan calendar as sacred as you do.

Yeah... sometimes my grammar is lacking, but I was referring to mississippichem's post. That is why I quoted him. I have no clue what "I think out of the box" is talking about except these numbers somehow refer to the end of the Mayan calender. I meant no disrespect towards "I think out of the box". I was just providing some humor that adds emphasis to mississippichem's post. I will refrain from going off-topic and using comics : )

Edited by Daedalus

Who said I hold this calender sacred?????? and on a personal level who are you to speak on behalf of other cultures???? And why use grammar as an excuse??

I thought scientist deal with facts...... right???? Please note here, all this is occurring because some of your members have snobby attitudes because they are politically involved in this "privately owned" forum....I am not going to sit here and let these types of things occur to me, as per the forum rules states that the level of education people have should not be an issues here, OBVIOUSLY IT IS!

It just takes that one person to complain about it. The bottom line is this, to get respect, you need to give it, very simply stuff, it is called common sense....

It was poor grammar. I'm pretty sure he meant "I saw your post and I couldn't help myself." Not your "other" post, THIS post.

Really? You got all that from that cartoon? I don't think all Mexicans, Indians, Africans, other third world countries, Egyptians and Arabs hold the Mayan calendar as sacred as you do.

Who said I hold this calender sacred?????? and on a personal level who are you to speak on behalf of other cultures???? And why use grammar as an excuse??

You claimed the comic is offensive to a list of cultures. It seemed that, by that, you were the one claiming they hold this calendar sacred.

But please, let's move on from this, please. An explanation was given to you, and mistakes happen both by misreading and, yes, grammar. Let it go. Focus on your argument.

I thought scientist deal with facts...... right???? Please note here, all this is occurring because some of your members have snobby attitudes because they are politically involved in this "privately owned" forum....I am not going to sit here and let these types of things occur to me, as per the forum rules states that the level of education people have should not be an issues here, OBVIOUSLY IT IS!

Calm down please. You complained, and we dealt with it in a way that resulted in YOU getting an APOLOGY.

Do you want us to ban everyone because of a mistake? You got an apology, we are moving on with the argument now.

Also, I personally went over your claims and analyzed them. Would you give me the same respect and answer directly?

~mooey

All i can say is this, "I" as a citizen depend on scientist for answers , I look up to you guys and feel awful when I see these types of remarks, post and sarcastic remarks from others, look at my "profile." I can only imagine how other people in this world feel too, especially now when we are faced with "many" issues that SCIENTIST CANNOT EXPLAIN. Perhaps working together we can help this world and especially our leaders.

Until we all understand a different language , then perhaps we will be unified as 1. Obviously our "tools" of communication work much like weapons to wound other people's emotions, and of coarse comic photos such as these to further inflict this emotional pain., much like salt in the wound.....

Yeah... sometimes my grammar is lacking, but I was referring to mississippichem's post. That is why I quoted him. I have no clue what "I think out of the box" is talking about except these numbers somehow refer to the end of the Mayan calender. I meant no disrespect towards "I think out of the box". I was just providing some humor that adds emphasis to mississippichem's post. I will refrain from going off-topic and using comics : )

I think we misst out on some type of inversed leap year somehow. Also, I have been told to re-check this as adviced from users here, I have, but I think my point is not yet clear.

2*1776 on earth = 3552

2*2029 on Uranus= 4058

3552 / 2012 = 1.76540755467196= RELATIVE TIME CHANGE!

1.76540755467196 mile = 3.003095864e-13 light year<--- PRECESSION! A baktun OF 13,000 YEARS??????

1/3.003095864e-13 = 3329897030553.1343<--- NO PRECESSION!!!!!!

4058/2012 = 2.0168986083499= RELATIVE TIME CHANGE! SIMPLE STUFF!

2.0168986083499 mile = 3.430901751e-13 light year<--- PRECESSION! A baktun OF 13,000 YEARS??????

1/3.430901751e-13 = 2914685620794.9746<--- NO PRECESSION!!!!!!

There is also something else please. I have been working on maybe a function that helps here which is = 1 precession cycle of 26,000 earth years. Here is what I found using an original method:

This is my original find outside of standard math and physics ->1.266117422e-12 light year<--- PRECESSION!

This is what I feel is the change within 1 cycle of precession of 26,000 earth years relative to other celestial bodies in the heavens, and hence I can do this for anything in the known universe.

12-13= [+-1]

Coincidence isnt the same as evidence based conclusions.

Of coarse not, I wanted to tell you thanks mooey for the link, it really helped me understand something new, it explains something about the north poles, circles, pi ratio, gravity, and 1N of 10^3. When I understand this further, then I will get a more "modern" style to explain this to you all...

Thanks for "looking" at everything that was very nice of you mooey, that's what I call---> noticing detail.

Have a great day!

You claimed the comic is offensive to a list of cultures. It seemed that, by that, you were the one claiming they hold this calendar sacred.

But please, let's move on from this, please. An explanation was given to you, and mistakes happen both by misreading and, yes, grammar. Let it go. Focus on your argument.

Calm down please. You complained, and we dealt with it in a way that resulted in YOU getting an APOLOGY.

Do you want us to ban everyone because of a mistake? You got an apology, we are moving on with the argument now.

Also, I personally went over your claims and analyzed them. Would you give me the same respect and answer directly?

~mooey