Two north poles and two south pole

The time Traveller

As we all may no or not no the earth has got two north poles and two south poles

The geographic North Pole is defined as the point in the northern hemisphere where the Earth's axis of rotation meets the Earth's surface.

Also known as 'True North', it is found at 90° latitude and is the point at which all lines of longitude converge.

Located almost in the middle of the Arctic Ocean, the North Pole is situated about 450 miles (725 km) north of Greenland.

the sea ice that sits above the seawater stretches to a depth of 13,410 feet.

The consequences of pole reversal might be catastrophic to life on the planet

!

Moderator Note

Please give citation or links when you copy/paste from other sources. Otherwise it looks like plagiarism, which is against our rules.

Do you have multiple people using your account? You seem to vary your font size (and your ability to spell "know") more than a single user usually does. Use of your account by more than one person is also against the rules you agreed to when you joined.

It’s the recreation room computer looks like some of the other people here or there kids have been playing on the pc as my login times are different to some of my work times and the last post isn’t even mine I will delete it from this pc and start to use my laptop thanks for bringing it to my attention

It's the recreation room computer looks like some of the other people here or there kids have been playing on the pc as my login times are different to some of my work times and the last post isn't even mine I will delete it from this pc and start to use my laptop thanks for bringing it to my attention

Time traveller, this seems to happen relatively often on your account. Please make sure to log out from your account properly when you're not near the computer.

If this goes on, we are going to have a consistency problem. If there are other people wishing to debate on this forum, they should open their own account. It's free.