2005 Mustang

Mad Mardigan

Might as well spring for the performance though. Besides, if you get the V6 model you don't want me to be outrunning you with my 25 year old car do ya?

They are really sweet. I've always been anti-mustang, mostly because they have been based on the same chassis since the 1970's.

But this year is a completely new build, looks sharp, good performance with the v8 (whats the specs on the v6 model.)

My insurance company would tell me to bend over and well you get the point, in a couple years after my tickets go away, I will be able to upgrade.

SOHC V-6 engine generates 210 horsepower and 240 lb.-ft. of torque.

Right now my only car is a 1979 corvette, so its time for an upgrade.

is the v6 the gt?

i really like this new style mustangs. its kind of a new and classical look put together into one super mustang. i have taken one for a test drive and am thinking about purchasing one as well. i took out the v6 but it was pretty wimpy. the brakes are very touchy which i enjoyed. the front seats are exqusite but the back ones blow. i don't like the thing that sticks out under the grill and above the bumper it looks pretty artificial. i think i would rather purchase a svt cobra version. much faster.

i would also recommend you looking into a 2004 dodge srt-4. it is a neon with a spoiler 230 hp engine abs brakes new sport suspension working hood scoop. it is a very peppy little car and runs around 28,000 canadian which is not bad.

Not really big on american cars. I wonder how big the engine is. but only 210 bhp??? thats pathetic. The new Mitshibishi Evo gives u 200bph with a 2 litre engine. (not really sure about how big the turbo is. probably a mini black hole). The front of that thing is horrible IMHO. whats with the lights???? unasked for to be honest.

My brother's Evo puts out around 280 hp, and its stock.

210 hp is not too bad for a v6, and I imagine there is a load of upgrades one could do, or atleast, there will be.

I knew a kid a few years ago who had a v6 mustang, supercharged and NOS and consistantly spanked the v8 mustangs. Two less pistons is alot less weight. Less weight is about like more power.

I'm also not a big fan of american cars, prefer a good old datsun 2*0z. Plus, with the new emmisions law around here, $35 bucks for an inspection sucks. I'll stick with my pre-90's vehicles.