Meeting on SFN 5th aniversary

ed84c

i dont hence i said "if the UK one was near london" -- if, coz i dont know, UK coz YT2095 said "we`de prolly need 2 versions though, a UK and USA meeting."

i think the whole point of this thread is to arrange it, but maybe this is too far ahead.

we could meet at the beginning coz YT's b-day is on the 6th may and mine is on the 5th may so we could have double celebration!

"Why don't we build a floating party platform exactly half way between the UK and the USA."

Why don't we just explode the ocean bottom at a lava vein, releasing molten MAGMAHHH to form our very own Partehh Island? Got to act quick though, it takes some time to form and cool. :)

Ooooookay!

C`mon you lot, lets keep this real (where possible :P )

it gives us all plenty of time to organise something, it doesn`t have to be anything particularly special or fantastical, just a simple meeting in a mutualy convenient place (a pub/hotel or something).

it`s not Rocket Science here :)

• 9 months later...
Ooooh, meeting. :> Someone should probably dig this thread up in late 2006 so that people could make some arrangements. :)

2005 OK?

Well its still 2 years. But the UK half will be in Birmingham near Yt, and u yanks can organise one in the US. A live satalite link up between the two.

I heard they take you as a prisoner and eat your children with Worcestershire sauce, and make you a slave for their sex farms!

seeing as i dont have kids, this translates as "they take you prisoner and make you a slave for their sex farms"... does anyone know where these types of pubs can be found?

----

we could arrange a trans-atlantic pub-crawl, and pick variouse members of scienceforum up en-route.

then we could all embark on a co-operative scientifical project, whilst consuming much alcohol.

whatcha recon?