THE TALLEST MAN 1002 METERS

cyclops

Cyclops Climbed a hill 1000 meters high.

The cliff top was a bare rock, its three sides falling almost straight to the ground. In his downward vision he saw himself of two meters length, the sheer fall of the cliff down to the ground a 1000 meters. Suddenly he felt the height of the cliff added to his own height, he felt he was 1002 meters tall.

What happened next was that Cyclops lost interest in anything below his eye level of 1002 Meters: the ground below, the match box houses, the people in it, and their various interactions, even in the food that was down there. He stood transfixed, his eyes seeking the next hill top of equal height, probing the sky and the clouds which were now his world, his home his being.

That a mere change in eye level could bring about a radical change was surprising to Cyclops. There ought to be a neuro – psychiatric explanation for it which Cyclops seeks in this August Forum.

There was an upstanding rock on the cliff top roughly 2 meters high, rather irregularly shaped as a human. It stood like a sentry over the entire panorama. Cyclops felt an empathy, identification with the sentry to the point of letting it talk to him in his own mind, in his own thoughts (A kind of transference, inclusion or what).

The sentry’s first utterance in his own conscience and imagination was: “you are leaving me back to my loneliness”. Cyclops stood pole axed.

Then the sentry said, what is it you need, you want from the ground, stay here and see that they reach you. It was almost a teasing challenge.

Cyclops did not know what to do. When in doubt swing back to status quo. He decided he would go down, login, obtain feed back from experts, understand what happened , then decide.

Guilty he was leaving the sentry behind to his own loneliness the intrepid Cyclops meekly climbed down the Hills.

Cyclops did not know what to do. When in doubt swing back to status quo. He decided he would go down, login, obtain feed back from experts, understand what happened , then decide.

Are you serious?

I always thought your write your posts in this style because you try to lure us into writing a long fantasy story, where all members write a paragraph or something.

Mississippichem is still very confused by all this. Though he realizes that this thread is in "The Lounge" and therefore content appropriate, he worries that cyclops will continue starting threads like this and not consolidate them.

Mississippichem thought that Odysseus already took care of cyclops in ancient times.

Hail Poseidon.

This is a good brain exercise. Read it and try to find a secretly embedded meaning. The fact that there isn't one is irrelevant, your brain has worked.

LOL

No, it's not irrelevant. Brain exercise is ok, but in my coffee breaks I like to get the reward of actually solving a problem. It needs to have a beginning, and an end... not only a beginning.