Torrific

rktpro

Recently I was trying to download torrents directly using services from torrific(dot)com. For this I had to cache a torrent file at torcache(dot)net.

While I was on torcache, blue screen suddenly appeared and I couldn't read the function going on. tHe computer suddenly re-booted itself and it couldn't load windows again. Actually, it was behaving quite slow. Then I launched startup repair and get it back to normal.

Now, was that a virus? If yes, how can I remove it?

blue screen suddenly appeared

computer suddenly re-booted itself

couldn't load

it was behaving quite slow

This is all normal Windows behavior.

It doesn't sound like a virus to me, but if you want to remove it, popular Linux distributions give you the option of removing Windows or leaving it and installing Linux with dual boot options.

Use a client software like Bitlord 1.1, you can search for the torrent files from the bitlordsearch.com, the application software itself will search and download the torrent file for you and then you can use the torrent file to download your desired file. This seems more reliable.

Use a client software like Bitlord 1.1, you can search for the torrent files from the bitlordsearch.com, the application software itself will search and download the torrent file for you and then you can use the torrent file to download your desired file. This seems more reliable.

Bittorent is used by me currently.

It came again. I sense a registry error.

Hi rktpro, BoDs are normally hardware / driver errors. Check your event logs to see if any problems are reported. If you see some issues and can't figure out what it means, then post them here so we can help you.