John Stewart on Crossfire

blike

John Stewart is the host of "The Daily Show" on comedy central, which is a satire news show. Not necessarily satire in the sense of "The Onion", but they run quotes and news bits and make fun of them, etc. etc. Anyhow, cross-fire is a serious CNN politics show in which a democrat and a republican argue with two guests on the show. Nevertheless, John Stewart was tired of their crap and told them so. You could actually see them get a bit nervous after he wouldn't put up with them.

I couldn't download any of the video, but I read the transcript and I bet it was funny! I wish he would have gone further, I wish he would have duct-taped their mouths shut so he could've finished his sentences.

He finally said what should be said to these guys, that they are just playing right into the hands of big money politics by pointing up the partisan, distracting non-issues that people are most divided about but have the least to do with helping this country.

• 1 month later...