cure diarrhoea in 1 hour

Ghaz

hey frnds there is a drug called bifilac it comes in a sachet n costs about 8 rupees in medical stores ..............it can cure diarrhoea in abt 1 hr .....u just need to pour it in a glass of water n drink it............it contains a lot of microbes which can help fight diarrhoea............plz share it if anyone is having any experience wid d drug :)

oh a lot of drugs uses microbes .....even microbes are being used to make single cell protein which are much nutritious dan the normal protein sources we consume...........microbes has a role in ach n every field ...........even in jeans making :)

It contains what, microbes? Really? Since when a drug is using microbes?

There are probiotic supplements that are used to help in certain intestinal conditions. But I am not aware of one that would help i.e. during acute diarrhea (also some may help to alleviate it for certain causes).

its nt at all a rip off ...u can try it urself by concerning ur doc whenever u get diarrhoea

define "microbes"

if they product is based on this

http://en.wikipedia....i/Bacteriophage

then they might have a point.

But I suspect it's just a rip off.

http://www.indiamart.com/abpl/probiotics.html

hehehe right purification step is der

Yeah but you neglect a purification step in those applications. You won't find those microbes inside your pants. You will find others tho if you aren't that hygienic.

goddd u mean to say that i shud ryt "that "not "dat","they" not "dey".................hmmm ohk will try to:(

@Ghaz. Kindly use grammatically correct English please instead of the shorter and slang one. It spoils the show of the forum.:rolleyes: