The Garden of Eden Revealed

Lyndale

Hi this is my first post. I am no one special. I can't use grammer or spell properly, sorry.

I would like to share something with you though.

I'd like to share what I discovered on Google Earth and I made a youtube video of it.

First I want to make something really clear please. It's this. AS A WHOLE, meaning the story I am sharing with you - my claim is I found the Garden of Eden AND as a WHOLE is the reason I'm saying I found it. Meaning ALL I discovered at this location makes it the Garden of Eden. Not some bit and pieces of something. It's the WHOLE locations story, that makes it the Garden of Eden.

And as your watching the video, I would advise you to be prepared to use the pause button. You'll need it as your viewing the video. You'll want to stop now and then and look carefully at things and make sure you look for the hidden animals and birds, because I did not point out all of it. I left some of the mystery for you to solve and see.

I hope you enjoy my video. I really did find the Garden of Eden.

http://youtu.be/smINs5oqzhY

Hi this is my first post. I am no one special. I can't use grammer or spell properly, sorry.

I would like to share something with you though.

I'd like to share what I discovered on Google Earth and I made a youtube video of it.

First I want to make something really clear please. It's this. AS A WHOLE, meaning the story I am sharing with you - my claim is I found the Garden of Eden AND as a WHOLE is the reason I'm saying I found it. Meaning ALL I discovered at this location makes it the Garden of Eden. Not some bit and pieces of something. It's the WHOLE locations story, that makes it the Garden of Eden.

And as your watching the video, I would advise you to be prepared to use the pause button. You'll need it as your viewing the video. You'll want to stop now and then and look carefully at things and make sure you look for the hidden animals and birds, because I did not point out all of it. I left some of the mystery for you to solve and see.

I hope you enjoy my video. I really did find the Garden of Eden.

http://youtu.be/smINs5oqzhY

Your link looks supicious.

Then do this...

Google Search this... The Garden of Eden Revealed

or search the same in Youtube and you'll find it that way also.

Theres no problem with the link I posted above.

I hope you enjoy my video.

Lyndale

Wow, I haven't seen this kinda stretching since the World Gymnastic Championships.

I could also draw random lines and squiggles and make pictures out of them. In one of your pictures I saw a giant rabbit attacking a pair of buttocks.

Wow, I haven't seen this kinda stretching since the World Gymnastic Championships.

I could also draw random lines and squiggles and make pictures out of them. In one of your pictures I saw a giant rabbit attacking a pair of buttocks.

STRETCHING? hahahahahahaha

All of those subject matters of creation in one place and I'm streching it? lol.

ok.

Edited by Lyndale

Hey, a rabbit attacking a pair of buttocks is quite amazing in its own right. As rabbits are neither carnivorous nor known to attack humans. This could be evidence for a prehistoric rabbit species that preyed on human flesh. Maybe a link as to why Neanderthals went extinct? Furthermore, what sort of cataclysmic event could have lead to the extinction of this clearly terrifying species? And why the buttocks specifically?

EDIT: The previous post by Lyndale was edited away to the current one. My response made more sense with that one there.

Oh and yeah, stretching. It's what you do when you see random patterns and seek to find non-random explanations for them. Like connecting unrelated dots on a map.

Edited by Stefan-CoA

That's the first time I've seen a religious-oriented video depicting "male parts" in a seemingly excited state. Does that break any forum rules?

Wow is that all you care or think about? Whats wrong with you people. I found something really amazing and all you can say or do ... is try and get me thrown out? lol.

I would guess theres many of you here, that would wish it was never found uh?

To Bad. It's FOUND.

Wow is that all you care or think about? Whats wrong with you people. I found something really amazing and all you can say or do ... is try and get me thrown out? lol.

I would guess theres many of you here, that would wish it was never found uh?

To Bad. It's FOUND.

I would find it far more interesting if you would provide some insight into the meaning of the story and put that up for discussion than posting maps with form-interpretations. How is it supposed to benefit anyone spiritually to know where the garden of Eden is/was on Earth and that there are lakes nearby that resemble male genitalia? I guess you expect that to inspire people into faith.

Edited by lemur

I would find it far more interesting if you would provide some insight into the meaning of the story and put that up for discussion than posting maps with form-interpretations.

The video/map speaks for itself.

"form-interpretations"? that makes no sense. It's like saying I can't do that but someone else could. Look, I found it. I outlined what I found. I did not place nothing in the imagery, nor did I run over there with a pale and bucket and start digging to form it.

How is it supposed to benefit anyone spiritually to know where the garden of Eden is/was on Earth

It does not bennefit you the least spiritually, only Jesus can do that. I was just sharing my finding.

and that there are lakes nearby that resemble male genitalia? I guess you expect that to inspire people into faith.

That was totally uncalled for and ignorant to even say. Your guess is wrong and spiteful.

and that there are lakes nearby that resemble male genitalia? I guess you expect that to inspire people into faith.

That was totally uncalled for and ignorant to even say. Your guess is wrong and spiteful.

I was actually serious about that. At first it seemed irrelevant to me and then I thought about the garden of Eden as a place where Adam and Eve learned to be fruitful and multiply. I thought the point of the video might have been to acknowledge that reproductive joy emerges from the garden of Eden in the bible story. Why shouldn't reproductive joy inspire people to faith in divinity? Isn't that part of being "created in His image?" Why else does it say He became angry when A&E became ashamed of and covered up their bodies?

Okay, genitalia aside.

Lyndale, you have two problems with your discovery.

The first is the human predisposition to see shapes in random patterns. This is called Pareidolia and a link to an article about this is in pwagens comment. This facet of the human mind is what allows us to lie on the grass on a warm sunny day and see the bunny rabbits and dragons in the clouds. The bottom line is that just because you see a shape, doesn't mean it's really there.

The second problem is that the lake that all these things are in is an artificial lake. This means that none of those shapes were there before man put them there. As you say, you didn't take a shovel and dig the shapes, but man decided to put a dam there and man decided how high to make the wall. This means that the shapes are the result of mans actions and are not natural, without the dam they wouldn't exist. For example if the lake level dropped 30 feet your "Eve" would be attached to the shoreline and no longer an island. Similarly if the dam wall wasn't built as high as it was, the shapes wouldn't be there either.

Can you surmount these problems?

Why else does it say He became angry when A&E became ashamed of and covered up their bodies?

Because (H)e's got alot of pointless blood on his hands(half of which never even occurred) that he is so proud of when now we have plenty of very effective laws designed to protect spouses from idiotic abuse who simply have the presence of mind to say no, and if A&E wants to do charity work and public service, then whoopie do! So what? At least people watch A&E and don't blame it for causing so much ridiculous, pointless misunderstandings. Thats why we have laws and education and sciences anyway, for people who like to compare apples to apples in a modern, educated world.

Edited by Realitycheck

Okay, genitalia aside.

Lyndale, you have two problems with your discovery.

The first is the human predisposition to see shapes in random patterns. This is called Pareidolia and a link to an article about this is in pwagens comment. This facet of the human mind is what allows us to lie on the grass on a warm sunny day and see the bunny rabbits and dragons in the clouds. The bottom line is that just because you see a shape, doesn't mean it's really there.

The second problem is that the lake that all these things are in is an artificial lake. This means that none of those shapes were there before man put them there. As you say, you didn't take a shovel and dig the shapes, but man decided to put a dam there and man decided how high to make the wall. This means that the shapes are the result of mans actions and are not natural, without the dam they wouldn't exist. For example if the lake level dropped 30 feet your "Eve" would be attached to the shoreline and no longer an island. Similarly if the dam wall wasn't built as high as it was, the shapes wouldn't be there either.

Can you surmount these problems?

Pareidolia- I understand perfectly what your saying about that word and grant you that if it were 1 thing or maybe a couple of things, I'd say "ya probably right", but a whole story about the same thing- CREATION? lol NOT.

Concerning the Water level and the dam remark. Again I understand your thinking clearly, but God defines time, time does not define God (that is if you believe in God to begin with and I know you guys don't. So this point is useless to you, just stating it, because its not with me. I believe in God).

Let me put it this way. With or with out the water they are always there, but yes the water does define them better, but whos to say that God didn't hide Eden and now it's time for it to be found?

We all could go round and round with this, but regardless, one thing is true. There's a story about Creation there exactly as stated in the bible. Now you tell me Sir....hows that possible? Chance? Pareidolia? Coincedence? Man made? You can call it what ever you want, but the FACT remains the same...its there and I didn't put it there, nor did any man put it there.

FACT

Ahh(finally got to see this movie), it looks like a variation off of Nibiruism, similar to that dreamt up (or pseudoanalyzed) by one of Sitchin's followers (Alford? Freer? so many of them who tried or trying to improve upon intentional? mediocrity, anyway to make a buck, right?), in which characters from the Beginning were supposed to represent celestial bodies crashing into each other (eyes rolling), only on a more local scale. Pseudosensationalantiestablishmentanalysizm for the enthralled, needful seekers of the world. Not trying to discount that there might be something historically interesting there, but the singularity of the entire universe? I think not. Maybe where Neanderthals mated with Negroids to make modern man, but that sounds so far from Eden to be inconceivable. Since the blonde, blue-eyed mutation did not occur until 10,000 years ago or so in Scandinavia, it really puts all of Freer's ridiculous musings in quite a different light, much moreso to Charlie Sheen's inflated ravings.

But anyway, back to the opening statement, what's the point? What does it all have to do with creation? The parallels are far too luminescent to accurately be defined (as usual), so maybe clarification is required. Or is this just a case of the blind trying to talk to their deaf spouse over a very disconnected telephone?

Edited by Realitycheck