Anti Gravity and Area 51

truedeity

1. How and why area 51 was started in the first place. Which is not what most people currently think which is "that it is somehow connected to UFO's..."

I believe that Nikola Tesla's "dynamic theory of graivty", "unified field theory" which he was intending to publish shortly after he died on 7 January 1943. Which was confiscated by a director of the FBI per Allen J McLean instruction (The head of naval intelligence at the time of Tesla's Death. Proof of the document can be shown in a documentary that I'm still working on here http://www.truedeity.com/ev2.wmv )

I've heard of attempts by people that tried to use the freedom of information act to uncover these documents. But they are classed documents by DoD (with the highest level of national security, meaning not even the president can see them...)

In the same year that Tesla dies, the Navy conducts a top secrete "Philadelphia Experiment" they were experimenting with anti gravity from Tesla's research. What ended up happening is they created a gravity tunnel so intense that the ship itself was trapped inside of it and it crashed, and broke into fragments at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard. Only 1 person survived and his brain was scrambled.

Area 51 started beginning to assemble itself in secrete around 1944-1945, this was basically to explore and research what they had discovered in their Philadelphia experiment. They didn't want other countries getting involved with the technology, and in 1947 they crash landed a flying disc/craft in Roswell, the disc was using the technology i describe in #2.

2. The technology behind the flying discs. In the belly of the disc, their are 3 rotating superconductors. These rotating superconductors create a field of anti gravity which enable the disc to "fall through" that gravitational pathway.

Superconductor's

Also, do some googleing to and read about "rotating superconductors" you might be amazed at some of what you find .

Teslas documents are still classified and we continue to research about it at various secrete locations. But it is apparent that if the rest of the world had access to this technology we would not have to rely on Oil

Teslas documents are still classified and we continue to research about it at various secrete locations. But it is apparent that if the rest of the world had access to this technology we would not have to rely on Oil

So why are we still relying on oil? :rolleyes:

Area 51 started life as a nuclear testing site just like 60 odd other sites in the general area.

It ended up not being used because people finally figured out spewing lots of radioactive dust into the air wasn't the best idea.

It then got used as a secretive aircraft testing base because of both is location in the arse end of nowhere and the fact it was big and flat.

Sure, they probably have a few non aerospace projects going on there too because of the remoteness but I really really doubt that its anything like the conspiracy theories. I'm going for the real activities being both more realistic AND more interesting.

I imagine that at area 51 they're developing something akin to low radar cross-section fighter jets, or better GPS guided cruise missiles. Really anything but an anti-gravity powered flying saucer.

Why don't people realize that even though the military may have some technology that is "higher-grade" than what we civilians have; government scientists attended the same physics and engineering classes a your typical joe-engineer or johnny-physicist and there's no way they know some magic science that no one else knows!? Information can't be contained like that. Just look at the atomic bomb! It didn't stay a secret for very long, and other countries were working on developing similar weapons at the same time.

I can offer some clarification for a few of you who may not understand what anti-gravity is. Anti-gravity an idea forged by popular culture, which earned its own scientific tenure. Basically anti-gravity means that the fundamental causes of gravity are not applicable to a certain object. Like an object is suspended in 0 G. (note: We usually test our astronauts before they go into space by flying them up and down in a 747 according to the parabolic slope. Because all objects fall at the same rate, it creates the illusion of 0 G. However, this is not anti gravity, its just an illusion...) But Anti-G 0-G is still possible, we just haven't figured it out because we are still caught up on a classical model.

My speculation is that Nikola Tesla knew more about electromagnetism than anyone else. Mostly because of his hands on experience and work in that field, and also working out the math... It is also very obvious if you read if you read his prepared speach on his dynamic theory of gravity that one can make the assumption I am making. Read on: http://www.tesla.hu/tesla/articles/19370710.doc

Tesla also does not believe in time as people tend to understand it. Tesla believes that gravity is a aspect of electromagnetism which inter penetrates all of the Ether. Any bodies moving from place a, to place b create a psychological illusion of time. Our brains are completely isolated in a skull, dark, separated from reality. Our eyes, ears, taste, touch, smell are just sensory organs, and our brain gets their input and generates a hologram that we assume is "real"... Because we cant escape that reality, we tend to argue the contrary. That time is real.

Because I know Tesla s work very well, it was very easy for me to make this conclusion. After seeing the declassified document produced by Allen J McClean at the Dept. of Naval Intelligence (i guess they slipped up on that one) it exposed the truth. That the acquired all of Teslas documents from his apartment. Which would include his dynamic theory of gravity...

Now the government has these documents, produced by one of the smartest people in the world, immediately following his death. Within a few months the Philadelphia experiment is underway. And then 2 years go by and you have the area51 Roswell incident.

(also listen at 5:30

)

get it??