Aspirin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Kuwait denar = 3.32 dollars. :)

"yup, good site, but I get mine in 25kg sacks at a time :)"

If I went to a store and said "hey, I'd like a 25kg bag of potassium nitrate, I'm going to use it as a fertilizer", they would probably call the police. :D

"yup' date=' good site, but I get mine in 25kg sacks at a time :)"

If I went to a store and said "hey, I'd like a 25kg bag of potassium nitrate, I'm going to use it as a fertilizer", they would probably call the police. :D[/quote']

more than likely, but then, do you, or can you provide and proove a reason for such a requirement?

if you can`t, then is it any big surprise why they may do that? :)

and if you`re ever down this way I`ll glady pass on a conical and a few half meter lengths of tubing :)

as for the Barium stuff LOL, gota a ceramics/Pottery shop, they`ll seel you barium salts and strontuim salts :)

Jeez you guys don`t half get hyper!

do they sell it to england if so you also have to included the shipping costs which will be expensive, anyway i was going to do it yts method get a glass rod bend it put one section through a cork covered in teflon tape and put the cork in the solution which is in the conical flask then put the cork with the rod in the flask and make it drip in to a container which is placed on ice i was also going to put ice in a plastic bag put salt on to lower the temperture even more and cover the exposed glass rod with it.thats why i want a conical flask and rod

Well, barium nitrate can be used to produce a green flame. Barium chloride or chlorate is way better, though. The chlorate is like the king of green flames. :)

"You can buy nitric acid here in the UK."

OK that's it! I'm coming over! :D

all though i think i might know where to get a free conical flask. there is a program called brainiac 2 on sky one thursdays 8pm, anyway they have a 5 minute section of the show where views have emailed in to see if/what would happen if certain experiments were done, if i can think of a good one i might get picked and get a memorbilia which is......a conical flask on a wooden board. now all i need to do is think of an experiment