Cure for Cancer?

Twinbird24

Here is the website for the Italian oncologist:

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/whois-simoncini.html

Below are the you-tube videos.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Tell me what you guys think. From his website: "His therapy based on the strongest antifungal substance, sodium bicarbonate, is harmless and very effective and should be adopted all over the world."

Edited by Twinbird24

Sodium bicarbonate is already present in many of the foods we eat. Taking large amounts of sodium bicarbonate will only through off your digestive pH balance.

Cancer is not a fungus. It is a malignant and rapidly spreading DNA sequence that causes cells to function abnormally. Most effective chemotherapy drugs somehow involve intercalation and alteration of cancerous DNA.

Eh, it is neither spreading of DNA nor a fungus, but an accumulation of more or less diverse mutations that result in the deregulation of the growth and cell cycle control of the cell. The result is a cell that proliferates unchecked.

What that guy proposes flies in the face of the current knowledge on cancer.

I did not watch the video as the comments from someone who did were enough to convince me that watching it would melt my brain:

Worse, Simoncini proposes a treatment that, even if cancer were a fungus, is completely implausible and wouldn't work. Indeed, we don't treat fungal infections that way even when we are treating a clearly diagnosed fungal infection. You can get an idea of just how quacktastic this video is by listening to Dr. Simoncini opine in the first couple of minutes of the vide that whenever he sees a cancerous tumor in the body, the lumps are "always white." He emphasizes this amazing observation several times, so apparently important is it. Yes, that was the observation that supposedly led him to his idea (I refuse to dignify it with the term "hypothesis") that tumors are in fact due to fungus.

Link

Not to mention that bicarbonate would not do much to most fungi.

For more, another link.

Edited by CharonY

Also, there are numerous medical condtions for which patients have been prescribed large doses of bicarbonate for long periods of time, and in this patient group the correlation of bicarbonate dosing and cancer reduction has not yet been noted.

Advanced metazoans are highly "disciplined" communities of cells. Natural selection has ensured that growth and repair is under strict control. The worst and most aggressive and untreatable cancers seem to involve the knock-out mutation of the TP-53 gene and several others. Once the expression of the P-53 protein is knocked out, the body is less able to detect cancer cells, and switch on other anti-cancer genes. That is vastly over-simplifying things. Cancer is an example of somatic evolution, whereby the more simple and less differentiated cancer cells outgrow [[replicate faster than] the normal cells in tissues. The gene regulatory Networks have broken down. So cancer cells look primordial.

Considering that cancer can be seen as "many different diseases" - i.e. it has many different triggers, there can't be a "one medicine cures all" solution.

not only that, but due to the fact that they are cells of the host gone rogue, every individual has a unique form of liver/prostate/lung/whatever cancer.

• 2 weeks later...

However, there is a cure that is "one size fits all" that isn't drugs, it's cooking the cancer using high intense focused ultrasound.

It was invented in 1941 in the USA, but when the doctor died so did his idea. The Chinese found it and have been treating people for 30+ years having great success (30,000 breast cancer). Then the French picked up the idea and started some 20 years ago. Two years ago my husband was treated with it for prostate cancer, it's non-invasive, no pain and is a two hour treatment. The Swiss used it to treat 10 people with brain leisons and later that night the doctors and patients went out to dinner. It was in clinical trials in the USA, the trials are finished, but no word from the FDA, doctors are saying it's fantastic, they leave the country to treat men for prostate cancer....but it can treat all cancers except lung and small intestine, as soundwaves get lost in air. Europeans are using it for breast, liver, kidney, pancreatic, cancers.

Edited by 333

• 1 month later...

However, there is a cure that is "one size fits all" that isn't drugs, it's cooking the cancer using high intense focused ultrasound.

It was invented in 1941 in the USA, but when the doctor died so did his idea. The Chinese found it and have been treating people for 30+ years having great success (30,000 breast cancer). Then the French picked up the idea and started some 20 years ago. Two years ago my husband was treated with it for prostate cancer, it's non-invasive, no pain and is a two hour treatment. The Swiss used it to treat 10 people with brain leisons and later that night the doctors and patients went out to dinner. It was in clinical trials in the USA, the trials are finished, but no word from the FDA, doctors are saying it's fantastic, they leave the country to treat men for prostate cancer....but it can treat all cancers except lung and small intestine, as soundwaves get lost in air. Europeans are using it for breast, liver, kidney, pancreatic, cancers.

What ? ultrasound to cure cancer .

They use ,radiation therapy ,chemotherapy ,targeted therapies ,immunotherapy .hormonal therapy ,angiogenesis inhibitors and the experimental cancer treatment using radio waves to heat up tiny metals which are implanted in cancerous tissue also have heating, induction heating, magnetic hyperthermia or direct application of heat

Check this http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/50974-no-one-knows-hows-how-to-fight-cancer-or-why-people-get-cancer/page__p__556962__fromsearch__1#entry556962

Why it is hard to cure cancer.

Edited by nec209

It seems like there are supposedly quite a few ways to cure cancer, and cancer has been cured before (although sometimes it's just called a spontaneous remission from cancer). Nowhere has western medicine produced more dismal results than in the quest to defeat cancer. After more than 50 years of government-sponsored research, the rate of cancer has increased in America while the death rate remains the same.

I would like to reopen a discussion on thymoquinone and black seed oil. I am purchasing a thymoquinone product that has been formulated for sublingual use. If anyone knows anything about thymoquinone, I would like to better educate myself regarding the efficacy and optimum form to use/ingest.

It seems like there are supposedly quite a few ways to cure cancer, and cancer has been cured before (although sometimes it's just called a spontaneous remission from cancer). Nowhere has western medicine produced more dismal results than in the quest to defeat cancer. After more than 50 years of government-sponsored research, the rate of cancer has increased in America while the death rate remains the same.

You going get alot of flak posting that here by members..

Edited by nec209

• 5 weeks later...

Cancer is one of the age related disease.

Younger patients are specific DNA disorder problem.

When we becomes older, our cell DNA copy process increase the miscode DNA number.

Most people die as a result of other disease before suffering cancer.

When the cancer appear at certain point, we can not say the other part of the body is all healthy.

This opinion is not related to all the cancer, but most cancer property is probably like this.

Our body has many cancerous defects cells, but some of them make trouble before die.

Good habit reduce the probability a little.

Good medicine will delay the time to death a little more.

Is this right?

Edited by alpha2cen

Many young children get cancer, but older people seem more susceptible to cancer because the immune system is weaker. everyone has cancer cells but most people keep them under control because they live a healthy lifestyle or they are still strong.

a very strong solution is to attack the tumor when it does appear out of control, such as by attacking the new blood vessels that all cancer tumors have, antineogenesis. this is the principle of one the new cancer drugs that came out recently, Avastin, yet for some reason this medicine just flooped out and became a failure. we know the cancer industry is one the biggest there is.

AFAIK cancer has nothing to do with the strength of your immune system. Cancer cells are your own cells that don't go through apoptosis. There would be no reason to assume your own immune system would attack your own cells.

I think about new therapy.

How about this?

We develop new material which is no harmful for us.

We inject that material into cancer growing area in our body.

The material should have a property that our immune system notice it as a germ.

Then we can cure caner by using our immune system.

One of other considering factor is the material's diffusivity in the cancer cell.

All researchers can use my idea -It's free.:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Well there has been no cancer progress in lung cancer, pancreatic cancer , stomach cancer ,prostate cancer and cholangiocarcinoma cancer in the past 5 to 10 years

You tell my looking at the stats.

ere are the five year survival data from the ACS 2008

All sites 66%

Breast 89%

Colon 65%

Leukemia 50%

Lung cancers 16%

Melanoma 92%

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma64%

Ovary45%

Pancreas 5%

Prostate 99%

Rectum 66%

Urinary bladder 81%

stomach

cholangiocarcinoma

So yes you are right there has been little to no cancer progress .

Have you ever heard of Ardenne cancer therapy? It represents an attempt to isolate a 'magic bullet' to attack just the cancer and not the surrounding tissue. Through a process like renal dialysis, the patient's blood is extracted, warmed, and high levels of glucose are added to it. Since cancer cells grow and thus metabolize faster than normal body cells, the idea is that when the patient's warmed and glycosized blood then circulates back into his body, it overheats the cancer cells and causes them to die off, but does not harm the more slowly metabolizing healthy cells around them. which simply cannot use the excess glucose and heat.

Professor Manfred von Ardenne has been using this so-called 'Eigenblutbehandlung' for decades, but I'm not sure whatever became of it, though I think some European clinics still apply his methods.

Well there has been no cancer progress in lung cancer, pancreatic cancer , stomach cancer ,prostate cancer and cholangiocarcinoma cancer in the past 5 to 10 years

You tell my looking at the stats.

ere are the five year survival data from the ACS 2008

All sites 66%

Breast 89%

Colon 65%

Leukemia 50%

Lung cancers 16%

Melanoma 92%

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma64%

Ovary45%

Pancreas 5%

Prostate 99%

Rectum 66%

Urinary bladder 81%

stomach

cholangiocarcinoma

So yes you are right there has been little to no cancer progress .

The difficulty of cancer treatment is that the same named cancers are not the same. We classify some cancers into small groups. But individual cancers are not all same. There are many kind of mutations in the same group cancer. We can only predict the cancer behavior, but it is not all correct. Individual therapy, then how we can predict a patient cancer progress and suitable therapy, we only can predict the gene group property, and that has been developed small recently.

While it is true that cancers vary greatly one from the other, does this necessarily mean that no single curative or preventative approach can be found? For example, we know that youth is a very strong protector against ALL cancers, no matter how varied their morphology and biochemistry, so that gives us a single device to combat the entire cancer problem no matter how diverse its aspects. Of course there is no way to restore youth, but there are general factors associated with youth (e.g., better tissue oxygenation) which may provide the key to preventing all cancers.

In essence, the varied nature of the problem need not mean that the solution has to be equally varied.

The difficulty of cancer treatment is that the same named cancers are not the same. We classify some cancers into small groups. But individual cancers are not all same. There are many kind of mutations in the same group cancer. We can only predict the cancer behavior, but it is not all correct. Individual therapy, then how we can predict a patient cancer progress and suitable therapy, we only can predict the gene group property, and that has been developed small recently.

There are 300 types of cancer and the vast majority have a 50% five year survival rate and the non majority are from one spectrum to 80% higher to other spectrum of only 10% or 5%.

The cancer of lung , pancreatic , stomach ,prostate cancer are 99% a death disease.

I think the media has clouded your brain we live in high tech world where most trips to ER there is cure this just wrong.In fact modern medicine has no idea what do with cancer and autoimmune disease.

The modern medicine may understand alot now how the human body works but don't have any idea how fix it .This is problem with media that shows we live in a high tech world so we think modern medicine should be like that.This is just wrong.

Marat. I agree with the principle of a single curative approach as a possibility, but the age relationship is not a good example. I think that, to a large extent, cancer is a stochastic process so that the longer you live the more likely the chance of getting it.

Nec209. Can you provide a reference for your cancer survival statistics. At least for all prostate cancers what you say is way off and this makes me suspect the rest.

SM