specific material for a water gasket

the beginner

I might have titled this wrong. but I know some one in the engineering field has the answer to the material i am searching for. I am trying to find the name of a material that will hold water, but will allow me to penetrate it repeatedly with a syringe. When I say gasket, it is a lose term. I want to capture water or a liquid that will not be toxic, inbetween two pieces of this material, while being able to reach through both of these materials and liquid and extract substance with a syringe on the other side. The substance is small, about 25 microns. And since it will escape anyting that is not air tight, I am attempting to create a water gasket so to say. please give me any advice that is on topic. Maybe this gasket has a name and has been done before. I am a beginner so please be thurough.

Is Bostik Blu- tack usable ? Recently, someone told me he can use a syringe to inject water through the polymer. but I suppose after withdrawing the needle, I've to press down on the needle hole to seal it.

Edited by skyhook

• 3 weeks later...