Parasites

7th

Could it be that humans are parasites and the Earth is our host? I'm aware that parasites can be good or bad, some can cure disease and some can cause it. It's repensented in our actions towards the planet; we can preserve and abolish nature, in many ways it seems. Could it be that humans are not technically the prime species, and that the planet is our reason to live? We're we born to fix the land and look after the animals as we breed, or were we simply sent here to over time deplete all resource for our own needs?

Could it be that humans are parasites and the Earth is our host? I'm aware that parasites can be good or bad, some can cure disease and some can cause it. It's repensented in our actions towards the planet; we can preserve and abolish nature, in many ways it seems. Could it be that humans are not technically the prime species, and that the planet is our reason to live? We're we born to fix the land and look after the animals as we breed, or were we simply sent here to over time deplete all resource for our own needs?

A parasite, by definition, is bad for the host, the idea that the Earth is one huge organism is called the Gaea theory, using that definition i think humans would e more like a cancer than a parasite. The idea of humans being sent predisposes there is someone who sent us here. i see no evidence of this at all.... I also see no reason to think humans are the "prime species" what do you mean by this?