Michael Moore seeks to air F911 on the night before elections..

blike

I think it's fair for Michael Moore to air his film if Bush supporters get to air a film of his choosing at the same time, on a channel of the same demographic of viewers. Maybe Hero (Jet Li's epic), Man On Fire or The Motorcycle Diaries.

Or, well, Bush could do his own film about how great he is. Maybe :rolleyes:

kerry wasn't AS cool as the records show

Come on now. I really doubt that was it. You can't even give a straight answer to a simple, unnopinionated question? If they were making ads saying Kerry froze under the pressure of Vietnam and then lied about it, say so. Why try and convince me that Kerry's opponent just wanted to say "Kerry was only slightly less of a hero while I dodged the draft entirely"? Did you really think I would glance over it without a second thought? I'm concerned that you can't even give me a straight answer for such a simple, straghtforward question.

I think it's fair for Michael Moore to air his film if Bush supporters get to air a film of his choosing at the same time, on a channel of the same demographic of viewers. Maybe Hero (Jet Li's epic)...

Yes Hero. I saw that recently. I couldn't help but laugh at those few lines that appeared as though Bush got his hands on the script. Something like "only through fighting and spreading our cause can we truely achieve peace".

Come on now. I really doubt that was it. You can't even give a straight answer to a simple, unnopinionated question?
Here's one. I believe the initial controversy arose from an protest against the Vietnam war in April of 1971, and questions were raised as to why Kerry threw his ribbons, but other soldier's medals away at said protest. Later, he mentioned that the medals were from two other soldiers who could not attend the protest.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Politics/Investigation/kerry_vietnam_medals_040425-3.html

Here's one. I believe the initial controversy arose from an protest against the Vietnam war in April of 1971, and questions were raised as to why Kerry threw his ribbons, but other soldier's medals away at said protest. Later, he mentioned that the medals were from two other soldiers who could not attend the protest.

Thanks for a straight answer.

rarely is the question asked, is our children learning...~bush jr.

with quotes like that...who the hell needs michael moore to tell us who to vote for...isnt it obvious? bush is a moron!

I would hope you are basing your vote on more than that. Really.

Am I wrong, or was Kerry the first person to attack saying Bush was a draft-dodger?
Bush dodging the draft has been an issue since he ran in 2000. The press pointed it out because his records were mysteriously missing rom National Guard files. As opposed to his Texas driving record, which was merely locked away in daddy's sealed presidential library.

The latest evidence, btw, scrounged from the records of one of Bush's COs in the Air National Guard, Lt. Col. Jerry Killian, now deceased, show notes referring to Bush getting a "sugar-coating" in a referral from another officer. His refusal to take a routine medical exam constituted violating a direct order, something that would have gotten a less well-connected guardsman courtmartialed.

Bush has categorically stated that he did not use unfair influence to get a deferral, yet now the story comes out that former Texas House Speaker Ben Barnes helped Bush and the sons of other wealthy families get into the guard so they could avoid serving in Vietnam. Whoops! Another lie! Where are the Congressional hearings now? Someone call Ken Starr!

On Aug. 1, 1972, Col. Killian issued an order that Bush "be suspended from flight status due to failure to perform to standards and failure to meet annual physical examination as ordered." He called for an investigation and that investigation was swept under the rug. In a further memo, Killian wrote "Subject: CYA" (cover your ass). All the documentation on the investigation which should have followed an order like that has been mysteriously lost.

Phi, can you post a link for that?
Sorry I didn't do it to begin with. I gotta stop having these multiple tabs open in Firefox! Too easy to forget what you're doing. :embarass:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/09/politics/main628437.shtml

http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/USATODAY/2004/09/09/575814?extID=10032&oliID=213

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=George_W._Bush's_military_service

Why wont Kerry let his medical records be released? Easy, his injuries was BS.
It's easy to see how closed your mind is on the subject. I found the Navy records pretty easily. http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Spot_Kerry.pdf

How wounded do you have to be to get a medal? If the shrapnel's in your ass does it mean you're a coward because your leg wasn't blown off? When you could have notified your next of kin and gotten a rotation stateside but didn't, does that sound like it was BS? If I was milking a minor wound for attention, I'd have put in for that.

Sounds like the dedication of an American soldier to me. Your hatred is misplaced here.

It's easy to see how closed your mind is on the subject. I found the Navy records pretty easily. http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/jkmilservice/Spot_Kerry.pdf

How wounded do you have to be to get a medal? If the shrapnel's in your ass does it mean you're a coward because your leg wasn't blown off? When you could have notified your next of kin and gotten a rotation stateside but didn't' date=' does that sound like it was BS? If I was milking a minor wound for attention, I'd have put in for that.

Sounds like the dedication of an American soldier to me. Your hatred is misplaced here.[/quote']

Like that isnt a bias site.

Like that isnt a bias site.
Thanks for not investigating the link. It's not a site, it's the PDF copies of his military records concerning his injuries. No propoganda, no bias, just a copy of the records.

You show your ignorance more with every post. I find it very sad. You must be too busy looking through the assault rifle catalogs to check out the records.

I did read the medical records shown on there, and it says NOT MEDICALLY WARRENTED. Those files are linked to his site, although not a site itself, a dl from a bias site.
Once again, you show how little comprehension is retained in your tenuous grasp. The presence of his next of kin (NOK) was "NOT MEDICALLY WARRANTED". Meaning it was not a mentally incapacitating wound which would have medically waranted bringing in family for medical decisions.

*sigh*