The 4th Reich

Klaplunk

Hey, I just wanted to know everyones opinion on this serious conspiricy theory, I'm full aware that some of you probably think it's rubbish, and some might not know. It's explained in this video. I thought it would be nice discussion, more on the sciences of everyday life, than chemical; so yeah, what do you think of it?

Nobody is going to watch a 2 hour video if you don't even say what it's about. Based on the comments on youtube, it seems to be about a world-domination conspiracy involving European royalty, "the Jews," and Obama. And I guess a new German empire, if "the fourth reich" is accurate. Is that about right?

It's about conspricy within the governemnt, illuminati and such; where presidents and politicians are described as 'Showbusiness', and are being controlled by a group of bankers. You'll understand if you watch it, it's a nice video.

how so? exactly

The question needs to be reversed. The people making the claim need to bring forth evidence, not the other way around.

That is, whoever believes this conspiracy has the responsibility of bringing up the evidence that it has merit, and not the people who think it's rubbish need to bring evidence that it's not.

And its wrong to believe something that isn't proven?

Has science came up with their own explanation for the pyramids? African religious-folk talk of the 'Promised Land' and 'Zion'. Some of us live in a very confortable world, and have power or better-living over those who aren't so fortunate. The power of money is incredible, but it doesn't account human bravery or courage. It doesn't even merit our survival skills. The power of money can be shown with a pyramid; at the top, is the controller, everything else is what the controller is sharing. Imagine at the top of this imaginary pyramid is the number 100, and in a tree-diagram fashion, smaller numbers spiraling down from it. These numbers all come from the controller and have no real value, apart from relation to the controller. The controller doesn't care for money, as at that point, all the controller recieves is power, the ability to have whatever he/she wants, and control the flow of money.

The current debt America is in (13$Tril), is fake. It's from borrowed and stolen resources - where money has been used as an excuse to gain access. If money was never here, life can and in some cases would be just as easy, except people would work to survive, rather than earn money to survive. Money is sin, and it's shown in the equality on this planet. Africa, is in a disastorous state, and are too 'poor' to do anything about it. That 'poor' part should not be there, every child is born equally and should be able to learn propper and survive as any other would. If you disagree with that then you're evil and you have no insight onto what 'life' is.

The fourth reich, if it happens, will happen in the next 2 years; so, while you can say it's incorrect now, and I can't proove it is going to happen - I'll just say, "Wait and see." If you guys took one little moment away from your chemical bottles and matirials to take a look at the life you're living, you might look outside of the formula and see what's real, cause to be honest guys, the most important/vital questions are still unanswered.

Edited by Klaplunk

Has science came up with their own explanation for the pyramids?

it's well known that the egyptians built them. not sure how this is relevant.

and this is one of the reasons why its all bunk, the people claiming there is some masive scale conspiracy tend to point at something well explained by science, history, whatever and go "LOOK! HOW DOES THE ESTABLISHMENT EXPLAIN THAT?!" showing their own ignorance of what is actually happening and making them essentially unqualified to comment on the subject.

also, these global takeover conspiracies have many many practical flaws.

for instance, lets take the human resources required, in order to control the global economy and goverment institutions will require an unprecedented administrative capacity, simply massive. it would be the greatest beuraucracy ever in history.

so, you have the equivalent of the population of a small country working for your plan to take over the world. lets for the moment, assume these people are human and not evil nazi robots( i doubt this is claimed in the video but my point will become clear).]

humans are fallible, we have things like emotions and conciousness. a large number of the people working for this project will be able to deduce what is going on, it would be impossible to totally hide something this massive. so, what happens when people find out something big is happen and being hushed up?

it leaks.

information would be leaking out of this thing like a seive. intelligence agencies, activists and even news organisations would pick up on it.

lets assume its a 1 in 10000 chance of someone leaking information. thats still going to be about 100 people a year. maybe 20 of them will leak something good.

there are far more reasons. it would take forever to list them.

as to the 'proof' in your post. all i see is stuff about america being in debt and africa being poor. the big question i have with this is: so bloody what?

none of that means a 4th reich will arise. infact, i fail to see how anything is related to a 4th german empire

i assume the implication of this word is that the world will be taken over by a fascist regime of some sort likely trying to put all the connotations of hitler with it.

is there any evidence that this is the case? i do not have the time nor the desire to watch a 2 hour film about utter BS which is what i got when i had a skim through it.

With reguards to the, new world order, global conspiracy hypothesis which has been floating around of late. I'd ask that the question of

"Is there/isn't there a NWO / Global conspiracy?"

Should be broken down into smaller parts for closer analisys.

Thus:

1. Are there persons/personalities which are not democratically elected, which can exert influence and/or control over our every day lives, or control and/or influence governments?

2. Are said persons/personalities all working together -with each other - toward a common goal, pulling the same way toward a 'Global conspiracy' or 'new world order'

IMO, question #1 would be mostly true to a greater or lesser degree depending and the specifics of any given matter

Question #2 would be mostly faslse, due to logistics, human nature and some of the things Insane Alien mentioned.

The two questions above could be broken down further still into smaller parts for a more in depth, pragmatic analysis.

India has more people than China.

If problems get bad enough, China or India will beat up any governing body.

That's the way I see it: My "Chinese flood" hypothesis.

The Jews or whoever could try taking control. Ultimately, however, you're going to have a large population of people who feel degraded and eventually rebel against their oppressors. Or you could have some crazy religious mystic trying taking them all on. Technology allows the power to go back to the people. It's an issue that's been going since people could get access of guns.

God didn't make all men equal. The Colt did.

There are people who control the world. I will not deny this. There is some truth to that. Figuring out who those people are, their roles in society, and whether or not they are efficient for the progress of mankind as a whole is what needs to be determined. Perhaps you have someone who controls most of the resources but keeps society stable, and let's say without technological progress. And if you could remove that person from the scene, replace him/her with another person who allots resources toward technological improvement, then obvious getting rid of the former person would be beneficial (at least for those wanting technological progress than a neo-luddite, non-progressive technological society).

Not to be prejudice, but I often do think that somehow the Jewish society plays into worldwide economic affairs. At least, things seem that way. And if not the Jewish society, then perhaps some few Jewish fundamentalists who organize under religious esotericism in an attempt to gain control of the world to create their heaven on Earth. And there is truth that many religious groups have held domination over socioeconomics in countries. This is still seen in foreign lands. In a place like America, however, more people have become aware of such actions, such as how Protestants controlled many aspects of education and success in American society, and have found ways to counter it.

So, what I'm getting at, is that even if there is some group out there, there's going to be a competitor, which may or may not have a different philosophy as to how things in the world should go about.

Edited by Genecks

And its wrong to believe something that isn't proven?

I didn't say it's wrong, but you can't expect to convince anyone else without some evidence. Specially not in a SCIENCE forum.

You will likely have much more odds of convincing if you go to a conspiracy theory forum.

Has science came up with their own explanation for the pyramids?

Yes... with evidence and replication seeing as we know how to do it with ancient tools, we have historical evidence of where the stones came from and the people building it, and we can do it again.

There's nothing mythical about it.

African religious-folk talk of the 'Promised Land' and 'Zion'.

Who, and where? African religions-folk that were mingled with the jews that were thrown out of the land of Israel in the babylonian diaspora? Because that's probably where the Ethiopian jews come from, and likely where the jewish influence on the region came from, too.

Unless you have actual EVIDENCE to show on the contrary.

The fourth reich, if it happens, will happen in the next 2 years; so, while you can say it's incorrect now, and I can't proove it is going to happen - I'll just say, "Wait and see." If you guys took one little moment away from your chemical bottles and matirials to take a look at the life you're living, you might look outside of the formula and see what's real, cause to be honest guys, the most important/vital questions are still unanswered.

Yeah, I skipped the entire part above since it was empty claims with no evidence to either one of them. You're obviously "allowed" to believe whatever you want, but since you're the one who posed the idea to the rest of us, we simply tell you that you can't expect anyone to take your word for it without proper evidence.

~moo