Oh! No!!!! He's back!!!

jeff Mitchel

To those of you that have no life, perhaps will remember me from a couple of years ago. I am the one that has the Galaxy Spin theory that reputes the big bang. I said I would be back, and heeere's Jeffy. "Pack up the babies, and grab the old ladies". Let me be brief: The Galaxy Spin theory is based on two premises 1: The galaxies are in orbit. 2: Gravity bends light. With those two statements all the nonsense of the big bang can be refuted; The magical singularity, dark matter, and dark energy.

To those of you that have no life, perhaps will remember me from a couple of years ago. I am the one that has the Galaxy Spin theory that reputes the big bang. I said I would be back, and heeere's Jeffy. "Pack up the babies, and grab the old ladies". Let me be brief: The Galaxy Spin theory is based on two premises 1: The galaxies are in orbit. 2: Gravity bends light. With those two statements all the nonsense of the big bang can be refuted; The magical singularity, dark matter, and dark energy.

Could you present your ideas* for us, please? I'd like to see how you can refute the Big Bang. If you're successful, you could make a lot of money.

*'Theory' has a specific meaning which most ideas promulgated on the internet do not meet.

Could you present your ideas* for us, please? I'd like to see how you can refute the Big Bang. If you're successful, you could make a lot of money.

*'Theory' has a specific meaning which most ideas promulgated on the internet do not meet.

He actually said repute not "refute." Which, in its verb form, means "to think over." So he's really not disagreeing with the Big Bang theory at all.

Unfortunately this forum does not let you add diagrams. I put the theory up at http://BigBangaBust.thecomicseries.com. There are only like seven pages, all in color, suitable for framing.

Are they all exercises in appeal to ridicule and argument from ignorance like the first page? Is there any point to clicking through to the other pages?

No, they are all an appeal for you to think logically.
How is it logical to replace thousands of hours of scientific research using sound methodology with formless suppositions and flawed analogies? How is Galaxy Spin a better explanation than the Big Bang?