yeah, me neither!!

i like science, and a whole loads of other things!

im inteligent,

but i h8 languages, i h8 all french ppl, coz we got taugt it in skool [taught french], and i h8 english, all the grammar, spelling, layout crap!

who give, y must everything b so formal, who gives, so long as u can read it?

You can read just about anything, but the issue is having to stop and think it out. I don't really mind, but it can get inconvenient when you're reading a properly worded post and then have to transition into internet slang, especially when you're not used to the latter.

true, i spose, but hey, if ur not used to internet slang then ur behind the times, u need to get used to it, and learning stuff in internet slang is a gr8 way 2 learn!, u pick it up soon, its really easy, its 2nd nature 2 me now!

I actualy rather enjoy languages as well, I just dig the idea of being able to comunicate with anyone I meet, regardless of their native tongue, even if it`s on a very basic level. of course I`m no where near that goal, but it`s certainly fun when you meet someone from a different country and they share new words with you, at the moment I`m learning a little bit of Italian and some Polish from my friends, the cool part is with my Polish friend, is that if she can`t translate into English, she can say it in Russian and I can often give her the English equiv :)

it`s all good fun :)

true, i spose, but hey, if ur not used to internet slang then ur behind the times, u need to get used to it, and learning stuff in internet slang is a gr8 way 2 learn!, u pick it up soon, its really easy, its 2nd nature 2 me now!

Calling me behind the times seems a bit ironic.

internet slang/shorthand is great if kept in the propper place, it`s when it leeches out into documents or personal snail mail hand writen letters that it gets a triffle annoying. NOT because of any lack of understanding, but simply because it`s wholey inappropriate!

my 2 euros worth :)

my point entirely, I wonder how many of these will leave sk00l and fill in Job applications with the same prowess and wonder why they get rejected?

they'll be like "omg rofl i was l33t teh n00bs!!!!!11112".

Or similar.