100% Combustion Engine Pollution Filter

gafferuk.ava

I would like to present my idea of a 100% combustion engine pollution collector to replace the catalistic converter.

This with my idea of lifting petrol below could guarantee 1000's of yeas of motoring.

Also work well on factory chimley etc, eliminating air pollution.

What do you think? Might not need the gel belt and scraper, just the u-bend effect?

Can also remove the gelbelt and scraper and blow the exhaust fumes through oil within layers of mesh to produce small bubbles.

91134742.jpg

Take a 50cc moped engine, add some fishing wire and a bucket. Drop it down an oil well and winch it up(1.5 miles). At only 30 mph it will take only 2 minutes to reach the surface using very little petrol fumes. 1/3 off the worlds pollution. Thid should scale up nicely

Extend this to the design below.

67032315.png

Edited by gafferuk.ava

Can you please show the mathematics that allowed to you to come to the conclusion that your ideas would guarantee 1000 years of motoring.

I did some of the Math to on your first idea. The following numbers are from the EPA and can be found here

The average passenger car releases 0.916 lb per mile of carbon dioxide.

That means after travelling 10 miles, you now have 9.16 lbs of carbon to carry, after a hundred miles you have to carry 91.6 lbs, and you have to unload that somehow at like a drop off station? And then fill up with gas? It seems like it would be a hassle to many.

Also I doubt the ability of a 50cc Moped engine to be as efficient as our current oil extraction techniques. A 50cc engine would not be able to lift a lot of oil out of the ground because oil is very heavy. One gallon of oil weighs around 6-7 lbs. So if those two on the right side were 20 gallon containers each that would be 240-270 lbs. Now imagine a guy weighing 240-270 lbs riding a 50cc bike. Also that is assuming that they are 20 gallon containers, again only assuming that your device with the 50cc motor would be carrying 40 total gallons of oil up at a time. Also you would need a system to filter out all the mud, elaborate system designs of oil rigs are here, in which mud filtration is included.

Also after a pump is put in place, like a grasshoper that sucks the oil up, you can reference that process here. Oil is often mixed with sand to and other sediments, so simply scooping it up with a 50cc motor is not really efficient.

Edited by toastywombel

The idea behined 1000's of years of motoring is lifting petrol alows up to reach oil a pump can not.

A car tank of petrol is about 40 litres, so thats 40 litres of pollution per car, I don't think the world can handle this amound just blown in the air. :-(

Too be honist I think we have to move to electric cars, I know we would have a dumping battery problem but dumping a battery every 5 years is a lot less than 5 years of 40 litres of pollution per week.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Also I doubt the ability of a 50cc Moped engine to be as efficient as our current oil extraction techniques. A 50cc engine would not be able to lift a lot of oil out of the ground because oil is very heavy. One gallon of oil weighs around 6-7 lbs. So if those two on the right side were 20 gallon containers each that would be 240-270 lbs. Now imagine a guy weighing 240-270 lbs riding a 50cc bike. Also that is assuming that they are 20 gallon containers, again only assuming that your device with the 50cc motor would be carrying 40 total gallons of oil up at a time. Also you would need a system to filter out all the mud, elaborate system designs of oil rigs are here, in which mud filtration is included.

Also after a pump is put in place, like a grasshoper that sucks the oil up, you can reference that process here. Oil is often mixed with sand to and other sediments, so simply scooping it up with a 50cc motor is not really efficient.

Im using a 50cc engine as an example, if you just lifted 1 litre of crude that would take under a thimble's worth of petrol, it's near pure profit!!

scale this up to lorry size engines or larger and you could lift up tons of crude with just a cup of petrol.

Using a pump requires half a barrel of crude for every 1 barrell lifted. Its just plain silly to carry on with what we have left.

How long do you think before we can't pump no more? 1 year, 5 years, who knows.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I need some votes please to gain confidance my idea is getting across.

Please say yes or no if you believe lifting is FAR BETTER than using a pump allowing us 1000's of years of crude oil.

Edited by gafferuk.ava
Consecutive posts merged.

There's also these things:

http://web.mit.edu/2.972/www/reports/sucker_rod_pump/sucker_rod_pump.html

but as the "Efficiency" sections point out, they're quite efficient.

But as Fuzzwood points out, many wells pump water in to force the oil out, since the oil is difficult to remove via ordinary means. A bucket wouldn't help at all.

Now, this is the third or fourth time you've come here with this idea. Any reason why I shouldn't ban you for evading your bans yet again?