Just watched SPIDEY 2

bloodhound

Spiderman was the only comic book I was even mildly interested in, so I'll probably go see S2. I loved the first one for many reasons (including Kirsten Dunst + wet blouse = say no more).

Filmmakers spend so much money on movies these days (you've seen the list of credits--WTF?!?!) that they've become afraid of testing new ground. So they rely on old stories, remakes and real life comics flicks so they minimize the chance of failure.

I've been hoping the success of Lord of the Rings would spur others into doing trilogies and filming them all at once to save money. There are some great trilogy stories out there in the fantasy and sci-fi genres. For that matter, they should take some great single novels and do them in three movies so they get the treatment they deserve.

ii know. but hes the ONLY one who regularly takes pictures of "spiderman"

still doesn't make him famous. How often do you see a picture of the one who take pictures? Especially in newspapers? The pictures are just there, it will take several more years for anyone to discover that he was the sole photographer. Then they'll just give him an interview and all, but he'll be more older enough to be not recognizable as the same person he was a decade ago.

Spiderman was the only comic book I was even mildly interested in' date=' so I'll probably go see S2. I loved the first one for many reasons (including Kirsten Dunst + wet blouse = say no more).

QUOTE']

I dont think she's that hot. I dont see why people just accept what is fed to them as being the true definition of beauty. Willingness to shed clothes, or expose anatomy in other ways does not mean i am automatically attracted. Ok i will admit she has a nice body, but still she isn't my type. It's ok tho i guess.

I dont think she's that hot. I dont see why people just accept what is fed to them as being the true definition of beauty. Willingness to shed clothes' date=' or expose anatomy in other ways does not mean i am automatically attracted. Ok i will admit she has a nice body, but still she isn't my type. It's ok tho i guess.[/quote']

You’re contradicting yourself. How would you know if she’s your type? Obviously you’re talking about her body...

I dont think she's that hot. I dont see why people just accept what is fed to them as being the true definition of beauty.
I saw her in The Crow:Salvation and Drop Dead Gorgeous before I saw her in Spiderman. Actually it's the lack of sluttiness that's the turn on for me. She didn't take her clothes off; she was in the rain with her blouse stuck to her body. Much sexier than if she'd been completely nude.

Like Helen Hunt in As Good As It Gets, where she is trying not to be sexy and attracted to Jack Nicholson but her T-shirt is molded to her body by the rain. Fantastic juxtaposition!

You’re contradicting yourself. How would you know if she’s your type? Obviously you’re talking about her body...

oh sorry your right. just bein stupid. Well i do mean what body type i'm attracted to, and her body is OK, but I dont think she's very face pretty. Not ugly, i'm just not particularly attracted. What i meant to say was that i'm not attracted to someone, just because their willing to show off their stuff, i have to like the stuff their showing off. Which--- simply for being female, i will enjoy to a degree, but there is more to it than that to appeal to my particular taste. I think everyone has their own taste on what makes hottness, there are few univerally accepted precise rules. Breasts for example. Being sizable is nice, but smaller can be cool too. If their too big its just unnatural, and does not turn me on. Wheras popular belief is that they should be blimps. I just dont agree.

I saw her in The Crow:Salvation and Drop Dead Gorgeous before I saw her in Spiderman. Actually it's the lack of sluttiness that's the turn on for me. She didn't take her clothes off; she was in the rain with her blouse stuck to her body. Much sexier than if she'd been completely nude.

Like Helen Hunt in As Good As It Gets' date=' where she is trying not to be sexy and attracted to Jack Nicholson but her T-shirt is molded to her body by the rain. Fantastic juxtaposition![/quote']

ahhhhh i see what you're talking about now. i totally agree. Anti-sluttiness is very much a turn on. It doesn't make any sense to me how people think loosensess is attractive. Its just the other extreme on the line between being completely sexually repressed. Sexuality the figgen awesomest part of life, and i see nothing dirty about it, so people who try to make it into such piss me of. They do it to rebell against stiff people who want to pretend sexuality doesn't exist, but really their just prooving their point. Beauty thrives in moderation. Both extremes are just stupid.

(i know that doesn't relate to anything said in this thread, i'm just elaborating on my view)

Breasts for example. Being sizable is nice, but smaller can be cool too. If their too big its just unnatural, and does not turn me on. Wheras popular belief is that they should be blimps. I just dont agree.
Second that! Especially unnatural, augmented, super-sized, Pamela Anderson-type goofy boobs that act as flotation devices in emergency situations.

There's nothing more laughable to me than a silicone-silly in high-heels and a microskirt looking poised between tipsy and tip-over who obviously thinks she looks hot! Throw the dumb blonde routine in for good measure and I've got a belly-laugh going that will last till morning.

See, Kirsten Dunst doesn't need that kind of mutant lung hype. She's got that girl next door sexy kind of thang goin' on. You could introduce her to your mother and know that mom wouldn't be rolling her eyes at you or wetting herself while she's laughing uncontrollably.

If you knew Kirsten's boyfriend was cheating on her, you'd be angry. If you knew Jordan's boyfriend WASN'T cheating on her, you'd be perplexed.