Science comes from aliens

ydoaPs

I saw this thing on the history channel, and several like it on discovery, about how almost every civilization before modern times claims that gods came from the sky and gave them information. These "scientists" were talking about the gods are aliens. I think that the people that made those programs watched the Stargate movie too many times. Which brings up the people also said the pyramids were made by aliens.

I saw this thing on the history channel, and several like it on discovery, about how almost every civilization before modern times claims that gods came from the sky and gave them information. These "scientists" were talking about the gods are aliens. I think that the people that made those programs watched the Stargate movie too many times. Which brings up the people also said the pyramids were made by aliens.

i believe same buddy. i've posted my ideas in previous threads "r aliens responsible for evolution"

Your belief is fine outside of a scientific debate, just as many of the religious beliefs are OK. Just don't try to prove it, you will be disappointed.

We seem to yearn for beings more powerful than ourselves. I guess to explain all the random crap we cannot control.

i believe same buddy. i've posted my ideas in previous threads "r aliens responsible for evolution"

what is your belief based on? is it those televison programs or that "sumarian" text that is in so many lanuages (afik not cuiniform) that it could say anything, but someone decided to make it talk about aliens and an extra planet?

Actually in this book, "Children of the Matrix" by David Ike, it talks about how every civilization had dragons, and legends of these tall, blonde haired people. He figures that these two races (reptilian and some other one) came and created Hybrids of themselves (humans)...I for one dont exactly believe it, but it is kinda strange how many cultures have dragons.

how is that any less logical than aliens giving us science.

there are well documented cases of the royal navy encountering sea monsters, what do you think those are.

we only have evidence of human civilization from thousands of years ago. that doesn't mean it didn't exist earlier. fossilization is rare. what makes you think the latest dinosaur has been uncovered anyway?

the methods used to date are innaccurate. a LIVE mullusk was carbon dated and found to be dead for a few hundred thousand years.