Bacteria and radio waves?

I don't think any living matter on earh emits a electromagnetic wave.I know the human body runs on electricity but I think it is other type of electricity than DC or AC a more electric pulse.

Sorry people who believe in Atlantis there is no frame work for crystals and electromagnetic waves to fight diseases and illness but there is a frame work for stem cell, cloning ,genetic engineering ,nanotechnology ,cyborg and 3D printing .Most of this stuff 50 or 100 years out but at these there is a frame work .

The myth of lost city Atlantis using crystals ,electromagnetic waves , types of water and power crystals no frame work.:eek:I do not think zapping the body with electric current or electromagnetic wave is going to do much.

I don't think any living matter on earh emits a electromagnetic wave.I know the human body runs on electricity but I think it is other type of electricity than DC or AC a more electric pulse.

this is just wrong. electromagnetic waves can be picked up by medical equipment, heart monitors, those brain activity monitors, etc. these detect the electrical impulses that emanate from your body. sure, they're pretty weak but they are there.

and its DC signals in our nerves. if there isn't AC or DC then there isn't electricity because all they mean is whether the current of electricity is monodirectional or bidirectional.

Sorry people who believe in Atlantis there is no frame work for crystals and electromagnetic waves to fight diseases and illness but there is a frame work for stem cell, cloning ,genetic engineering ,nanotechnology ,cyborg and 3D printing .Most of this stuff 50 or 100 years out but at these there is a frame work .

The myth of lost city Atlantis using crystals ,electromagnetic waves , types of water and power crystals no frame work.:eek:I do not think zapping the body with electric current or electromagnetic wave is going to do much.

why bring this crap into it?

as to GreenXenon, no, you can't make them emit radiofrequency wave as they are far too small to act as transmitters.

Every living thing is at a temperature above absolute zero and therefore emits em radiation at all wavelengths.

OK the emision rate of visible light from something growing in my fridge is pretty near zero but I can calculate the rate if I get bored enough.

If you stick your biology in an NMR machine you can get a whole lot more interesting RF radiation from it.

Human beings are capable of receiving and emitting electromagnetic waves with our own brain. It's called the pineal gland if memory serves me right.

It doesn't serve you right. However, human beings are quite capable of receiving electromagnetic waves in a narrow spectrum with structures called "eyes."

As for emitting, we can't help doing so if we have a temperature above absolute zero, just like anything else. It's not done on purpose, though.

It doesn't serve you right. However, human beings are quite capable of receiving electromagnetic waves in a narrow spectrum with structures called "eyes."

As for emitting, we can't help doing so if we have a temperature above absolute zero, just like anything else. It's not done on purpose, though.

Based on string theory isn't it quit logical that we can emmit waves since the entire basis of string theory is how everything is made up of vibrating frequencies which we can describe as waves or "strings". The reasons why we know so little about the pineal gland is because we have forgotten how to use it over time.

Based on string theory isn't it quit logical that we can emmit waves since the entire basis of string theory is how everything is made up of vibrating frequencies which we can describe as waves or "strings". The reasons why we know so little about the pineal gland is because we have forgotten how to use it over time.

We do emit "waves." That's why you can see people on an infrared camera. Everything emits electromagnetic waves, depending on its temperature. I don't know much about string theory, so I won't comment on that.

The pineal gland produces melatonin. I'm assuming you think it's more than that because of its historical importance. It's pretty much in the center of the brain and its function wasn't immediately obvious, so people speculated that it was particularly important in some mystical way. It is very important, but there's no evidence whatsoever that there's anything mystical about it. Be careful about what new agers and the like assert as fact - it's pretty much all bullshit. (Also, never trust the History Channel!)

We do emit "waves." That's why you can see people on an infrared camera. Everything emits electromagnetic waves, depending on its temperature. I don't know much about string theory, so I won't comment on that.

The pineal gland produces melatonin. I'm assuming you think it's more than that because of its historical importance. It's pretty much in the center of the brain and its function wasn't immediately obvious, so people speculated that it was particularly important in some mystical way. It is very important, but there's no evidence whatsoever that there's anything mystical about it. Be careful about what new agers and the like assert as fact - it's pretty much all bullshit. (Also, never trust the History Channel!)

It also secretes DMT which is rather odd. I don't believe it is all mystic, but it annoys me that we don't use it when stories claim of such importance. I don't think we should completely denounce the History Channel either, those people dedicate their lives to the work they do, I wouldn't call that bullshit.

What do you mean by every living thing emits electromagnetic waves of all wavelengths.

these detect the electrical impulses that emanate from your body. sure, they're pretty weak but they are there.

and its DC signals in our nerves. if there isn't AC or DC then there isn't electricity because all they mean is whether the current of electricity is monodirectional or bidirectional.

I thought it was some different type of electricity .