Gay Marriage

bloodhound

I personally think live and let live. I think that ammeding the US constitution saying that marriage is only between man and woman devolves the society quite back. With the USA standing on such a high moral ground nowdays, i dont think it would send the right message to the world about freedom in America. Ultimately, americans must make the choice themselves.

oooh. by the way i love you new avatar.

Is that true about win xp not letting u choose ur name LINUX?i am surprised they msoft havent been taken to court on that.

anyway. it seems quite a lot of americans dont support gay marriage. Most of the explanations dont seem to be valid. statments like"Gay marriage is a threat to hetero marriage" in my view are completely baseless.

oooh. by the way i love you new avatar.

Is that true about win xp not letting u choose ur name LINUX?i am surprised they msoft havent been taken to court on that.

anyway. it seems quite a lot of americans dont support gay marriage. Most of the explanations dont seem to be valid. statments like"Gay marriage is a threat to hetero marriage" in my view are completely baseless.

Yes, my new avatar is a small 75 x 75 of a large grim reaper tatoo that I have on my arm.I found the image and brought it in a few days ago to be tatooed.Heres a larger version.And When I installed winxp I couldnt use the user name linux so Im using linx.But i probably should have picked penguin or something like that.

Back to the thread, I cant believ some of the stupid things Ive against gay rights and marriage.Stuff like its "unnatural", and "theyre sinners"... :rolleyes:

i dint realise it was a grim reaper. it looks like bony creature flying at you head on. cool. if i have a tatto i might get that one. where did u find it anyway.

Yeah, at 75x75 pixels it dosnt look to great I have the bigger image as my desktop background too.I was getting sick of my dancing pi.I got it on the COSMIC ORACLE OF KNOWLEGDE when I searched for my third tatoo.this one.

i am not sure if id wanna get a tattoo until safe, easy, clean way to get rid of it is discovered. but then it wont be a tatto would it :)

Exactly, now you get it.I have one on each of my upper arms.And a small one on my leg.

i am not sure if id wanna get a tattoo until safe, easy, clean way to get rid of it is discovered. but then it wont be a tatto would it :)

I think you can get 5-year tattoos now, they fade after 5 years just as you don't want it anymore, after you’ve turned into a corporate suit.

gay people should be given the right to get married. I don't undersatnd why they dont have the right. The current limitations for heterosexual weddings are enough to keep the institution of marriage from becoming even a bigger joke (some anti-gaymarrigers have said that allowing gay people to get married woukld make a joke of the institution since, the "locas" would divorce and marry everyday, becuase they are voluble and dont' have determination -they say-).

One of the basic points against homosexual marriages is the publicvity taht the wedding brings: let's face it, most parents dont want their kids to see two man kissing. But teh law should not take that in reckoning when legislating about such theme.

Now, I have a question about american law (i am a mexican law student). Is there a way to get all the rights that come with marriage without getting married?

Saying no to gay weddings is disknowing realtionships and lifelong companionship.

Free union (concubinate) should also be recognized for gayu people.

people who are agaisnt gay weddings have, I think, a mindset like this; If they legally cna do it, tehy will do it. Since the law allows it, our children will be queers. AHHH!!!

Much of the resentment towards gay marriages is because marriage is one of the sacraments in Christian churches. Sacraments are sacred mysteries to the ultra-religious who want to adhere to a strict interpretation of biblical canon. They object to the fact that gays want to get married in their churches but not follow their sacred rites.

They are also terrified they might get some of that gay on them and that, like many tattoos, it won't wash off and they'll be condemned as Satan's Gay Ninjas of Perdition.

Much of the resentment towards gay marriages is because marriage is one of the sacraments in Christian churches. Sacraments are sacred mysteries to the ultra-religious who want to adhere to a strict interpretation of biblical canon. They object to the fact that gays want to get married in their churches but not follow their sacred rites.

They are also terrified they might get some of that gay on them and that' date=' like many tattoos, it won't wash off and they'll be condemned as Satan's Gay Ninjas of Perdition.[/quote']

Damn christians, they ruin everything... :mad: What an idiot the guy that wrote the bible must have been.... :mad: