Who likes my new avatar?

Cap'n Refsmmat

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh

It was named "Star Magnetics" and I sold mostly ferrofluid, but apparently people got tired of ferrofluid so I sold out and didn’t order any more.

Yes I suppose being 100 pixels tall does make me look quit young.

;)

Sorry, didn't mean to be insulting, was just trying to be funny. :/

Personally I thought the Pi symbol was quite a good avatar (though I'm not sure what it's doing now...). It would be neat if it was black on a white background though, or black on a background the same colour as the forum's background.

One funny avatar might just look like this:

405db7fd23e27eb8a49970e4111a0865.gif

EDIT: Fixed some weird glitches

You can make them transparent?

Gah, forgot about that. I don't have Photoshop, you see, and I make mine in Paint, so that probably explains my ignorance. I guess transparent backgrounds would take up less memory too.

• 1 month later...
No, it was atm's.

No, it was mine. Hahahaha.

I dropped it as it was the only moving avatar at the time. I guessed it was distracting people, it draws the eye away from the text thread. Jakiri's just hypnotizes people. Which is where he is at the moment, with his army of minions under his evil thrall.

Actually, it was:-

Jordan - Wasn't that atm's old avatar?

alt f13 - 'twas

Sayonara³ -No, it was atm's.

Me -No, it was mine. Hahahaha.

My insert was for comedy value, continuing the dispute of positive affirmation. I found it funny.

I tend to post comedy to amuse myself, really. It's the opposite of the spammy LOL / :) types. I never spend much time considering the interpretation of my humour. TBH, the post's you think will crack people up rarely make anyone laugh more than yourself.