project help???

Guest eternalsoul21

Guest eternalsoul21

i'm working on a science project and need help?

can light traveling in a straight line reflect into a "V" groove all the way till it hits the bottom,i've tried but it doesn't reflect all the way to the bottom,is there a precise degree that the "V" groove must be?and what is the mathimatical solutions on how to find this out?any help would be much apprieciated.

oh..i forgot to mention the "V" groove is made of shiny aluminum so light can reflect off of it.this is very important to me and i will keep post on it if i can get it to work.

It depends on how technical you want to get with your project.

If you used a laser and an absolutely 100% reflective surface in a vacuum, you should not be able to get photons to hit at the base of the V dead center.

Since you are using an incandescent bulb and an aluminum reflector some photons will incidentally hit the base of the V because a few photons will spread out and reflect off the air over the V. Also the surface of an aluminum reflector under an electron microscope will show it is not flat and a good quantity of photons will reflect towards the base of the V no matter what the angle.

Just aman

Guest eternalsoul21

mister me ......you can buy this one ?

this is a copy of an original that i have drawed....i don't know about you but i can prove that i drawed this.

belle.jpg

howa bout a an exchange? I'll give you this sexy guy for that sexy girl. I found him and took a picture of him while exploring Hoth. Ever been there? The Wampa juice there is best. No place for a Jedi anymore, though. Ever since the Rebel base was destroyed.

wampa ice dude.jpg