Make A Story

Phi for All

Let's write our own ongoing story! The rules: You get 10 words or less, punctuation doesn't count (use it, but it doesn't count towards your ten words), stick to the story as it unfolds as much as possible, read the whole story so you can re-use characters and situations in it, and have a silly time! Here goes:

While on holiday in Barbados, Aldo, the chubby but overly

...looked inside, he realized that he lost his wallet, so[/i'], being denominationally loaded, he took out his second and gave

being denominationally loaded, he took out his second and gave up trying to get into the building, but in retrospect...

Oh good, another thread for shameless spamming.

Thanks Phi.

As of this reply, at least three other people must post between your own replies.

EG - if Tesseract adds a section of story, he cannot make another until three other people have replied.

I think it might be better if this were just remade as a new thread (NOT for spam) where people post a minimum of 100 or 200 words and the story progresses in the way of a dramatic story, instead of a convoluted set of barely related if humorous posts. :/ Unless there is something against these non-scientific things in the general discussion forum, in which case that's that.

Sorry about all the posts though; you can delete mine or remove them if you want, as I don't like making posts that might be considered spam. (I think I've increased my daily average from about 0.60 to 0.65 today alone, which I'm not proud of)