conspiracy theory -did we land on moon

hemantc007

do you still think that human landed on moon ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. do you still think that human landed on moon ?

hey.... i watched a videos of conspiracy theory ....i want you all to see this (link URL Deleted]) you just it and you will glade to know tha men never landed on moon ..not even apollo 11 .....nasa is just making all of us fool .with all evidence they still do not agree ......

this is ridiculous ......you all take your own conclusion on that video .....you have to download it or try to find it on internet ...........

OPEN YOUR EYE TO REALITY............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Klaynos
URL deleted due to likely copyright infringement and our rules about new members linking.

i expected a surge of you idiots around now.

we have photos of the landing sites, we can see the equipment and tracks left by the astronauts.

and we are NOT going to download a quite probably dodgy torrent that probably violates copyright and is hence, illegal.

feel free to post the claims the movie makes here though and we'll explain how its wrong.

hey.... i watched a videos of conspiracy theory ....i want you all to see this (link URL Deleted]) you just it and you will glade to know tha men never landed on moon ..not even apollo 11 .....nasa is just making all of us fool .with all evidence they still do not agree ......

this is ridiculous ......you all take your own conclusion on that video .....you have to download it or try to find it on internet ...........

OPEN YOUR EYE TO REALITY............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a really powerful telescope you can see the cratery knoll from which JFK was shot from.

How do you explain that if men never landed on the moon? Aliens?

i request you all to see this video. if you do not want to download the video then you can find it on net .........plz judge on the evidence they show .....if you still don't agree then i m sorry to help you

....!!!!!!!!

Edited by hemantc007

tell me how many of you have watched that video . you give your conclusion with out any evidence . i told you judge after you have seen that video .

look as if you all trust NASA to much . i my self not sure of the reality , it was just my conclusion after seeing that video.

and it was published by "FOX enterp. "

if tou watch the video it is mention in the start

"the following program deals with a controversial subject.

the theories expressed are not the only possible interpretation.

viewers are invited to make a judgment based on all available information "..

bye....!!!!!!!

i m sure that you haven't seen that video yet...........then it is use less to have a meaningful conversation/debate with you

bey!!!:doh:

There's only so many of them you can watch until you feel insulted for the men who died trying to get to the moon. And they ALL show exactly the same 'evidence'.

We went to the moon, we brought back massive amount of moon rock, photographic evidence, they were followed out of radar range by the russians, we now have images of the landing sites showing foot steps etc.

They place large retroreflectors that you can detect using a detector, telescope and laser, this allowed us to measure the distance between the earth and the moon accurately.

The evidence against us going to the moon, is a few people shouting "well some of the photos look odd" of course they look odd they were taken on the moon.

that is not the point

well first talk about the reflector on the moon ,you would be knowing the area of that reflector it is apprx. ( 15-16)inch . tell me how are we able to hit our lasers at that small area with that accuracy .. and there might be some thing at that point which is reflecting those ray (i guess) ......and the other hand if you say this is true then science must accept that einstein's theory of space time continues , because it also has a strong proof and is useful for GPS and mentaining same time on earth and in the space(satellite)............

talking about the photo they are fake ...........it is just that you do not want to believe them ...........you can see the image of astronaut clear behind the space ship although it is not possible because the source of light is behind the ship.............and you can not see asingle star in the sky ..............all images are clear and perfect.........but with camera attached to there chest it is not possible for an astronaut to take proper and still photo ........

tell me what about the blast crater or the model of the space ship or about the thin foil cover on the ship to protect astronaut from radiation ,were it is clear that human need atleast a thick lead sheald to protect them from solar storm (croma mass ejection) or the deadly radiation from outer space etc.........

is that enough or you want more (i insist you to watch that video first) plz!!!!!!!!!!

the tinfoil thickness of outer skin wasn't even near a pressurised section of the craft. it was on the decent module while the astronauts were in the ascent stage while not on moon walks. which was pretty soild.

yes, if there was a coronal mass ejection then they'd have been screwed. but there wasn't one pointed at them so they were fine. normal radiation levels aren't that bad up there. about 4 times what you get from flying at 30000 ft.

no massive amounts of shielding required.

as to the retro reflector, most of the laser pulse doesn't hit it because the spot on the moon is much larger than that(deliberately due to accuracy issues like you said) but there IS a signal return that is far above the noise level exactly where it should be if there was a retro reflector on the moon.

you can't see star because(i don't know if you've noticed this) the moon is bright. you know how if you're out at night and someone shines a torch in your face and suddenly you can't see a thing? well same thing happens to cameras and it happened on the moon.

and not all the images are clear and perfect. the ones commonly shown in media are only a few tens of photographs out of THOUSANDS that were taken. why these ones? they're the good ones. newspapers wouldn't sell if they showed you the one thats all blurry and chops an astronuats head off because the guy taking the photo fell over.

as for being able to see things in shadow, the moon reflects light. (its white/grey ffs) go outside, you can see stuff that in shadow, why? REFLECTION

this is none sense . the light reflected by the moon is not enough to block the light of millions of stars , this only works when you are seeing object near each other like the sun ,moon, stars...and on other hand moon is not bright enough ............there are not just 10 or 20 there are many photos like this ............it is just that you don't want to accept it .............

then what will you say about the two source of light that casted shadows in different direction

what about the blast crater not found under the space ship inther there was any kind of dust on the stands on which they were standing ....

what about the space craft came to earth with no fuel and only single small blast

the cross in the image were partialy behind the flag, astronaut, ship etc

when you are talking about there rock sample brought to earth can be brought from rear part of the earth (and they also compase many elemaent that are found on the earth

what about the the space craft accident happned while nill amstrong(pardon me spell mistake) barely survived because it was quite difficult to handle it ...............but still they were able to land on moon as easy as nothing .........

i hardly thinkthat it was possible man to land on moon at that time with that old tecn.

you can not be sure that man reaturned to the earth safely with that deadly radiation in space , it was not only from sun but also from outer space radiation , x ray , cosmic ray . etc.....................

tell me one thing have you seen that video or any kind of that video.........

reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So you see things about the moon landing you don't understand, and your first response is not to ask why it's like that, but to assume an entirely different explanation, to which you apply no skepticism at all. This is a common trap people fall into. In this case, focusing on peculiarities in photographs (all of which are easily explained, as a cursory seach could tell you), while not even questioning the plausibility of a 40 year conspiracy of tens of thousands of people that to this day has fooled even those people most able and with the greatest motives to cast doubt on it.

well first talk about the reflector on the moon ,you would be knowing the area of that reflector it is apprx. ( 15-16)inch . tell me how are we able to hit our lasers at that small area with that accuracy .. and there might be some thing at that point which is reflecting those ray (i guess)

A laser is not perfectly columnated. At lunar distances, the laser beams used to target the retroreflectors spreads to about four miles wide. A tiny fraction of the light sent out by the laser hits the retroreflectors. The retroreflectors aren't perfect either, so an even tinier fraction of the emitted light returns to the receiver. A powerful, well-aimed laser is needed, but it is not an impossible task.

Think for a bit about how large this conspiracy must be if the researchers at these observatories are lying about their lasers.

talking about the photo they are fake ...........it is just that you do not want to believe them ...........you can see the image of astronaut clear behind the space ship although it is not possible because the source of light is behind the ship.............and you can not see asingle star in the sky ..............all images are clear and perfect.........but with camera attached to there chest it is not possible for an astronaut to take proper and still photo ........

Some advice: Learn to write more clearly. All that those ellipses (...) do is to make you look a bit incoherent.

Those photos are not fake. It is you who wants to believe that they are. The claims regarding the lack of stars, the shadows, and the lighting have been fully rebutted. See http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/photogalleries/apollo-11-hoax-pictures/index.html, for example.

These photos from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter are not fake, either:

369234main_lroc_apollo11labeled_256x256.jpg

369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

I mentioned the size of the conspiracy a while ago. Too many people were watching the Apollo missions. The Russians would have called our bluff if there was any sign they were a fake. So would the uncounted number of ham radio operators who monitored the missions' progress.

Too many people were involved in the project. The planning for the Apollo missions started in 1958 -- before NASA existed. The sheer magnitude of the effort precludes it from being a hoax. The only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead.

Too many people knew how to calculate whether the Saturn rockets and Apollo vehicles had the capability to go to the Moon and come back. Assuming it was a hoax, NASA would still have had to build the vehicles with the capability of sending people to the Moon and bringing them back alive. Why not just use that capability? If it were a hoax, why repeat the effort and risk the cover being blown?

To claim that this was a hoax is incredibly insulting to the country and to the hundreds of thousands of people who worked on the project. Being incredibly insulting is of course the ultimate intent of most of the hoaxers.

i never mentioned that i 100% belive in that "conspiracy theory" and neather do i have any motive to make people think like this .............i mentioned that you are free to take your own conclusion ................it is like if you see only one part of the thing then you can not analyz the reality ...........i just wanted to inform people about the second side the "moon landing"

you should never say that you think is 100% correct because probability is never 1or 0 . it is always between 1-0 that is to mean that you can not be 100% sure of any out come of the event ( until the function in valid )............................!!!!!!!!!

this is none sense . the light reflected by the moon is not enough to block the light of millions of stars ,

And you say that based on what?

then what will you say about the two source of light that casted shadows in different direction

Sunlight, and sunlight unfiltered by an atmosphere reflected off the nearly white lunar surface

what about the blast crater not found under the space ship inther there was any kind of dust on the stands on which they were standing .... what about the space craft came to earth with no fuel and only single small blast

A few things to remember. First, there is only 1/6 the gravity on the lunar surface as on Earth's surface, and it drops off much quicker, as the Earth has 80 times the mass as the Moon. The lunar module only used 3500 pounds of thrust to take off, and that was twice lunar gravity. Second, there's no atmosphere on the moon. You're never going to have clouds of dust suspended in air. If you throw up a handful of dust, each particle just follows a perfect parabola and falls right back to the ground. Finally, the ascent module took off from the descent module, not the surface.

i hardly thinkthat it was possible man to land on moon at that time with that old tecn.

Based on?

you can not be sure that man reaturned to the earth safely with that deadly radiation in space , it was not only from sun but also from outer space radiation , x ray , cosmic ray . etc.....................

Based on?

reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No, I haven't downloaded your video, but I've seen several making the exact same claims.

hoe can you say that part 1 these image are not intrepretated

second part it is very much possible that what image show are not space ship but a stone like the photo taken on mars of a stone looking like a lady

if you are talking about people then tell me what happened to those astronauts which were involved in apllo 11 mission none of them died natural death and max of them died young

and how do you explain the accident before 11 mission

i will post you more inf later ,,it is just that i m sick and tired of typing , i m new in this field never typrd so much and on the other hand my english is bad to .........sorry .!!!!!!!!will be back 2maro

do not think that i lack of inf.........i will be back ..

bey!!!!!!!!!!

hemantc007 -

reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you taken a look at the link posted by DH?
The claims regarding the lack of stars, the shadows, and the lighting have been fully rebutted. See http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...res/index.html, for example.

You also stated:

i never mentioned that i 100% belive in that "conspiracy theory"...you should never say that you think is 100% correct because probability is never 1or 0 . it is always between 1-0 that is to mean that you can not be 100% sure of any out come of the event ( until the function in valid )............................!!!!!!!!!

yes, but you can be 99.9999999999999999999% sure...unless of course you know the function is "valid" as I believe it to be in the case of the Apollo program. Which is more likely, that we went to the moon or that we set up this hoax? I say we went to the moon.

Edited by SH3RL0CK
correct typo

i m telling you the same thing again and again probability is never 1 or 0 ...................i jet it this concept is quit big for you .............i can handl it there this because i m surrounded by such small minded (linear minded) people ............it is noting grate in you .....you have understand this .............i never forced you to take conclusion as "NO"

have a nice day .... bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw those images .....i was not talking about those images ..i was talking about those images brought by astronauts from apllo missions with there camera ...........they are suppose to be fake ,have you seen those images............

i do not found any thing in those images (in link frovided by you)..............