The collapse of the evolution

Will you believe that theory of Evolution will collapse in just 50 themes :doh:, nothing less nothing more.

For this you can download the free E.book

THE COLLAPSE OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IN 50 THEMES

Link

Link removed

Wait for the discussion

Edited by swansont
remove link

I really tnx u, for not deleting the whole topic and for not deletion my account too.

U may just try to download it...So it will be the first time to read an E-book, beileve me it's a matter os science.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

50 themes means 50 Questions......It's just 58 pages.......tnx

If i upload it as pdf will u download it.........I can copy and paste the whole book....and your honor have to trust me....just little

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I think that there some programs call ANTIVIRUS... you can use one of them

Wait - you want us to read it.

We don't download the e-book.

We will not read 58 pages...

This gives you a choice:

1. You can discuss downloading of e-books (like we do now).

2. You can summarize the e-book in a post, and start a discussion.

We think there are a something called Evolution because that what reality suggests.

Science is all about evidence (the philosophy of "Proof or STFU"), and the evidence points to a phenomenon called evolution.

What do you mean by "fate"?

Maybe because we've watched evolution happen, watched species turn into other species, and watched major morphological changes occur?

Maybe because every scrap of evidence in all of biology supports it?

I sometimes wonder if scientists also go on religious forums and blogs to spam the message of Evolution with all its proof and examples?
I've tried it. Despite being calm, respectful and objective, I was run off before my posts got to double figures and all them were deleted. I think the provocative post that led to my downfall was along the lines of "Would you consider it possible that quite a lot of evidence seems to point towards the reality of evolution?"

However, you have inspired me. A scientific analysis of this situation should be based upon more than anecdotal evidence. Expect a full report in a year or two.;)

What would be the motivation to do so?
Revenge? Edited by Ophiolite

Someone should write a post entitled "The evidence for evolution" with many examples, papers and science behind it, I mean it can't be very hard anyone who really denies it isn't basing there findings on evidence anyway and the post won't be addressed to them anyway, it would be addressed to the people who don't understand how evolution occurs because it has never been explained properly.

I mean bacteria show masses of evidence evolution all the time, you can achieve it in a few days.

Someone should write a post entitled "The evidence for evolution" with many examples, papers and science behind it, I mean it can't be very hard anyone who really denies it isn't basing there findings on evidence anyway and the post won't be addressed to them anyway, it would be addressed to the people who don't understand how evolution occurs because it has never been explained properly.

I mean bacteria show masses of evidence evolution all the time, you can achieve it in a few days.

Oddly enough, we have one stickied in this forum.

Did you read the Wiki article about Conservapedia and the "Lenski Dialogue"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservapedia#Lenski_dialogue

• 3 weeks later...

Fossil records, different specisies of the same animal, specific atributes for eating, breathing, seeing, hearing, cooling down or heating up due to the animals surroundings - thats how we know about evolution any other explination would mean that someone put them in the ground just to **** with our minds if you then apply akums razor (when looking at multiple answers to a problem what ever is simplist is generaly the right answer) then you can only get evolution. It is very obvious - if a cheeter catches a slow animal then there is one less slow animal to reproduce the faster animal will live on producing more fast offspring this happens over one season, multiply it up to several thousand seasons you will start to get a faster breed of animal. God didn't intervien and make the animal faster.

Religion-related comment deleted

Now back to scientific maters.

:)

Andy

Edited by swansont
comment deletion

If a new theory emerges for anything scientifically thats great. If someone comes up with a hypothesis for how and why life emerged and remains, super. But since the mid 1800's no-one has come up with anything remotely close to natural selection. Until someone does then I shall work and fit everything a believe in around it.

Mendel's work must also be obsolete now. I wouldn't say its a phenomenon because it isnt really an event is it? It had to be painstakingly observed, calculated and deduced by watson and crick and other obsolete people.

you gotthe jist of it anyway.

the current theory of evolution is called 'modern synthesis' or somthing along those lines.

it cannot really be called a single theory though as its more of a group of related theories and how they interact.