anybody tried to order generic drugs?

jillprimeg

Hey all, I noticed yesterday that the swine flu pandemic is gaining

momentum and that it is not predictable. And anyhow at the BBC website says that this is all not

adequacy preparation, and plainly did not get the drift what treatment and how secure.

The Authority of Britain expressed that preparations harvested at 50% of the population.

I am so alarmed, anyone can tell me what anti-viral drugs should be applied?

I have heard about Tamiflu, but my doctor said that Tamiflu is not effective. My pal told about Relenza, I apprehensiveness

on the Internet that the nostrum is more effective. But I'm not effective how efficient these drugs.

And the dominant matter, someone tried to gain generic drugs online pharmacies? It is most

delectable assess, so pro pattern next to the line the pharmacy tamiflu expense close to 150 £,

and online pharmaceutics valuation of 70£ for the same stack. Is it safe?

I would be grateful with a view any information.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8096965.stm

Honestly, based on the tone of your post, you'd probably be better off with some Valium or some Xanax (maybe even a bit of Irish Whiskey) instead of some random flu treatment or anti-viral medication. That, and regularly wash your hands, you should be good. It's only called a "pandemic" because of how far and wide it's spread, not because dead people are piling up in city streets. It's important to remain aware and attentive of this thing, sure, but the time for dread and panic such as that exemplified in your post is no where near here yet.

From your link:

Pandemic status means the infection is spreading in at least two regions of the world.

While the virus originated in Mexico in April, it has since spread to 74 countries, infected nearly 30,000 people and caused 141 deaths.

Seriously... a death rate of less than one half of one percent (0.47%) of everybody infected. You probably have more of a chance of being killed by an airplane randomly crashing into your house. :D

It is a bit overused, I admit. For a while I tried to make an argument with "it is more likely to be hit by an elephant, dropped from a plane". The thought that someone might actually try to find a reference to it amuses me in the dark hours.

For a while I tried to make an argument with "it is more likely to be hit by an elephant, dropped from a plane". The thought that someone might actually try to find a reference to it amuses me in the dark hours.

That's pretty funny, but I fail to see why you're making this into an argument about global climate change. ;)

KCYYhEiTuro

You guys have really stolen the thunder from the sock-puppet who will be posting shortly about one of the remedies mentioned in the OP. Have you no respect for spammy, intelligence-insulting marketing campaigns?

Way to go guys.

• 1 month later...

Your best bet would to be consult some medical studies on the subject of drugs and their effects.

Turns out, over all, alot of the illegal drugs out in the world are, according to the studies, less harmful then the legal stuff like beer and tabacco. At least, they cause less deaths.

At least, thats what I recall. Search on the board should find at least one such article.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.