Time Machine

AtomicMX

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't realize you posted after, that means that my last statement will probably fare batter as it's own post:

for example.. a black hole could be matter traveling throu time

Last time I checked, in the black hole, time is meaningless. Thereby, if something gets into a blackhole (and survives, although the idea of being stretched infinitely thin, etc, kind of scares me) then if it was at all possible to(the object that was sucked into the black hole) come out of the black hole then it will go into the past, since it spent a lot of time suspended in an area that has no time. but even so, that same object can not, will not be able to do the same thing for the future.

Yeah thats exactly the principle of my time machine, the antimatter....

what i suppose is that if you invert those camps then your common matter will become antimatter... i hope to explain this better later.

• 2 months later...
just if someone could determinate whats leading the movement the positron or the electron on a black hole.. then... we'd be closer to the time machine...

that if antimatter its exactly opposite to common matter then it would be mathematically posible a time machine.

that if antimatter its exactly opposite to common matter then it would be mathematically posible a time machine.

In another thread here in this forum there were some news about Mater - Antimater! The notion was that it's does not seem (or atleast that's one of my specualtions from this) too be exact oposites. Since in the beginging (big bang) there should have been an ever distrubution, hence we shouldn't be here then! But due to (Was it Kaons?) Particle-antiparticle decayings difference, this hint's that normal mater would have won the battle! So more matter instead och antimater to be produced in the very begining of our "time" or this current directon of time. Since also Kaons indicate in it's decay a hint for the Direction of time...

So of this holds then i guess the point Atomix thought of falls!

Altough Some Feynman indicate Timetraveling with Antiparticles....

• 2 months later...

Well, I know what use this time machine could be....

In a previous post, it was said that if you would go back in time, the earth would no longer be there as it would continue forward in time, and continue moving through space...

Now, you need a lot of calculations, but you could figure out when to step into the machine where you are at the "leading edge" of the earth before going back in time. For a bad example, picture the earth as a baseball being thrown towards home plate. (For the sake of the example, assume it does not rotate)

On this earth-sized baseball, you are facing home plate as it travels. When the machine puts you back in time, you are where you were when the ball just left the pitchers hand, but the ball is actually in the catchers mitt.

Now, if you could go back in a time just a split second instead of an hour, you could leave the ball facing home plate and go back a split second in time to where the ball has moved one ball length toward home plate and you are on the side of the ball facing the PITCHER instead of home plate.

So, with a whole lot of calculations, this time machine becomes a one way matter transporter, from the "front" of the Earth to the "rear"

I hope I made my idea clear....Of course, I don't think this time machine will work, but if it did, this would be a nice use for it. :)

Crodley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
we cant go into the future thou :P

Ice_Phoenix: Untrue! Check out this thread for how it is possible for you to travel into the future right now, if you wished. :D

Unfortunately, it's irreversible .. there's no coming back :(