List of banned users.

alt_f13

a multitude of reasons, some were plainly offensive towards the end, others were stupid and unwilling to listen to cold hard reason, some were too spammy or spent all the time advertising. there`s as many reasons as there are folks in the dead list :)

Intelligence was banned because of defamation of character and disrespect to forum leaders. A week later he was back on a different name to spam his new website.

Hahnemannian444 was banned for defamation of character despite several warnings.

Timokay was banned for flooding the forums with vulgarity. I think he was either Hahnemannian444 or a close friend.

Zarkov and Adam are the kings of psuedoscience. The royal family, if you will. I believe they were both banned for reasons other than spewing trash [probably got mad and lashed out at someone], although that was part of it.

and being ignorant is NOT an offence here, on the condition that it`s not deliberate or seen to be, and there`s a demonstration of willingness to learn :)

basicly the same rules of sociality apply here as they do in every day life :)

Yea. In intelligence's case it was something like this:

Intelligence: "Yea i'm going to create a biology forum where we can ridicule the weak religious mind"

(3 weeks later he's banned and the user BiologyForums signs up)

Biology Forums: "Hey join my biology forum. Oh, and no theists on the boards please. By the way, I'm not intelligence."

Yea. In intelligence's case it was something like this:

Intelligence: "Yea i'm going to create a biology forum where we can ridicule the weak religious mind"

(3 weeks later he's banned and the user BiologyForums signs up)

Biology Forums: "Hey join my biology forum. Oh' date=' and no theists on the boards please. By the way, I'm not intelligence."[/quote']

Pi$$ing myself laffing here! :)))))

I'll work on getting the Hall of Shame back up, it lists all the banned users and the summary of the specific reasons for their banning (most are for flooding with spam).

But the one thing that sums up the reason for all the bannings: through the poor caliber of their character, they offended other members and were detrimental to the integrity of the site as a whole.

what ever happened to DocBill?

i didn't read a lot of the old posts' date=' but the ones that i saw him in there were pretty good....[/quote']

Yeah, he posted alot of good comments and quickly rose to the moderator level. But what you didn't see is all the argument posts he made (they reside in a special section of the site), and beyond that it turns out alot of his materials were plagiarized. If he hadn't left, it wasn't long before he would have been forced to leave.

Yeah, he posted alot of good comments and quickly rose to the moderator level. But what you didn't see is all the argument posts he made (they reside in a special section of the site), and beyond that it turns out alot of his materials were plagiarized.

that's a shame.