Duration on Stellar Pregnancy

Duration

I honestly have faith in there not being a human as stubbornly dense as he seems to be and maybe just maybe he'll learn something and realise just how amazing reality is and how the world outside his head is far more complicated, beautiful and fascinating than anything he could possibly imagine.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have faith in there not being a human as stubbornly dense as he seems to be and maybe just maybe he'll learn something and realise just how amazing reality is and how the world outside his head is far more complicated, beautiful and fascinating than anything he could possibly imagine.

No one is that stupid, he's doing it on purpose.

Actually Klaynos, it's all getting really clear about now for me. How about you?

They're coming to take me away, ha ha!

Swansont said it appeals to the 2nd law.

They're coming to take me away ha ha! ;)

Should I get the quote?

I can also take your words out of context and prove whatever I want to, that will only add to your pathetic state, and do nothing you (nonexisting) credibility.

I'm not saying it isn't practical, I'm saying it is inaccurate, and is causing science to go the wrong way! They need to follow my idea, as it is in compliance with the 2nd law, isn't it Swansont?

Unless your ideas make more accurate predictable results then, you've got NOTHING, nothing at all just the ramblings of a crazy man... That's how science works, you need evidence, that means predictions that are shown to be true, and NO evidence to the contrary, there is none for relativity and lots for your ideas as discussed many many times before.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Actually Klaynos, it's all getting really clear about now for me. How about you?

I hope you get better soon. And the meds don't melt your brain any more.

Swansont said it appeals to the 2nd law.

If that's exactly how he phrased it then I am afraid you grossly misinterpreted what he meant by that.

Apparently language is not your strong suit either; maybe not call the publishing house yet about those kitten books.

Unless your ideas make more accurate predictable results then, you've got NOTHING, nothing at all just the ramblings of a crazy man... That's how science works, you need evidence, that means predictions that are shown to be true, and NO evidence to the contrary, there is none for relativity and lots for your ideas as discussed many many times before.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I hope you get better soon. And the meds don't melt your brain any more.

Nothing?

Someone has already grabbed the idea and ran with it, you can take that to the bank!

Duration - What is it like when a community rejects you, and the only way you can make yourself a part of that community is by forcing yourself to repeatedly shit all over it? What does it feel like to not be accepted by a group as anything more than an temporary distraction and annoyance? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be accepted to a group for doing something they appreciate? Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have people appreciate you?

Just curious.

I've never seen such a coward in my life, iNow. The amount of cowardice one needs to cover his ears and stomp his feet on the ground just so that his beliefs won't be challenged is unbelievable.

I've been involved in scientific debates for a very long time, and seen my share of coward debaters, but this, well, this is a new record of cowardice, indeed.

Yes, one which will hopefully soon appear on the Banned/Suspended Users thread...

Better than that.

Well, not exactly. But they are going to be taking steps to keep us safe from your madness.

But the fat lady hasn't even stood up yet.

As far as your sockpuppeting goes, yes she has.

Please check your PM inbox.