Duration on Stellar Pregnancy

Duration

According to my theory, all objects get further from their core, because they came from their core.

That means the planets came from the sun. That means Mars used to be in our current orbit, and look similar to our planet, with an atmosphere and liquid water, as the temperatures were roughly what we have today.

Our planet was once where Venus is today. It has since moved further from the sun. Our planet will continue to get further from the sun, and be in the orbit Mars is currently in today. Earth will have cooled and lost most of its atmosphere as we know it today. Earth will roughly look like Mars and be where Mars is today in some years down the road.

If we need to find a new planet to live, we need to look closer to the sun, as those planets will be where we are today in the future, and they will have roughly the temps and atmosphere we have today.

All objects move away from their core, or "nucleus."

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still thinking of a way. How would you test it?

I'm not sure it's testable, to be honest. At least not directly.

What you need is some kind of physical remnant evidence that could only be explained by this process. As well as a complete lack of anything that would show how it can't work.

I'm sure you do. But you say you want a mathematician in to help you, and you might find it much more difficult to get help from someone who thinks you are crazy.

I don't care what they think of me, show me the math!

I'm thinking that their attitude will have a direct influence on how willing they are to assist.

Sure, that's why I said they need to believe in it. They need to visualize what I am saying, and put it in numbers, so everyone can see how it works, mathematically.

And that's why you should have some evidence to show them.

For example, if Earth emerged from the sun and has drifted outwards, there may be some geological evidence of this which your theory should be able to explain.

And that's why you should have some evidence to show them.

For example, if Earth emerged from the sun and has drifted outwards, there may be some geological evidence of this which your theory should be able to explain.

I have no resources, and I have no network. My idea stops at me unless someone takes it and runs with it.

I have no resources, and I have no network. My idea stops at me unless someone takes it and runs with it.

Pishtosh. All you need is a good library and you can use what's called a literature review to find studies which provide evidence.

Pishtosh. All you need is a good library and you can use what's called a literature review to find studies which provide evidence.

Too lazy to be honest. I was never good in school. I have no clue of the scientific method. I just want someone to take it and run, for all to see.

I need help from someone that believes in my theory

You don't have a theory, you have a conjecture, and belief doesn't factor into the mix when doing science. Would you like to review what's behind door number three?