Duration on Stellar Pregnancy

Duration

It does have an answer, it's just more complicated than you are assuming.

Prove it, make a mathematical prediction from first principles.

You have NO evidence. You have proved nothing there is no logic here only random crap spewing out of your head. It's as logical to say that the earth is an egg laid by a gian unicorn which came from the galactic black hole and died and turned into the sun after giving birth to the planets...

You've no evidence, the current planet formation models make predictions and are based on reality, you might not be familiar with reality it's what happens around you and what science MUST be compared to mathematically else you're just talking BS.

Yawn. When you get tired of chasing your tail, take my idea and show the world. Take it, Klaynos, or Swansont, and see how far it takes you.

Heck, I got you guys by the balls, see how far it got me, and it all started arguing about torque.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn. When you get tired of chasing your tail, take my idea and show the world. Take it, Klaynos, or Swansont, and see how far it takes you.

Heck, I got you guys by the balls, see how far it got me, and it all started arguing about torque.

Stop torquing balls.

wow, you really are so far up your own arse you're peering out of your neck arn't you... I'm really impressed by just how blindingly unprepared to learn or acknowledge anything except what fits their view of the world, you have changed my opinion of the human race... and not in a good way.

wow, you really are so far up your own arse you're peering out of your neck arn't you... I'm really impressed by just how blindingly unprepared to learn or acknowledge anything except what fits their view of the world, you have changed my opinion of the human race... and not in a good way.

Reality, Klaynos, something you and your Einsteinien look alike peers know nothing about. You're too hooked on illusions to know what reality is. It should be classified as a controlled substance and locked away, forever. Einstein's relativity that is.

Reality, Klaynos, something you and your Einsteinien look alike peers know nothing about. You're too hooked on illusions to know what reality is. It should be classified as a controlled substance and locked away, forever. Einstein's relativity that is.

Sorry for thinking that experimental evidence that is tested billions of times a day is correct over the observations of some delusional bloke. What can I say I like evidence.

Sorry for thinking that experimental evidence that is tested billions of times a day is correct over the observations of some delusional bloke. What can I say I like evidence.

So how did the "test the Earth's radius from the Sun" experiment turn out?

Read the paper I posted a link to. Physics is a collective we cannot all have all the answers at our fingertips. Well ok with e-journals we can, but that's not quite the same.

You can't just expect us all to jump up and down and say "by heck he's right" when you've given us nothing but things that contradict reality.

You can't just expect us all to jump up and down and say "by heck he's right" when you've given us nothing but things that contradict reality.

Contradict reality? Show me the radius from 10,000,000 years ago, and show me the radius 100,000,000 years from now. That should be a long enough period to get a firm grasp of the direction of travel, eh?

Contradict reality? Show me the radius from 10,000,000 years ago, and show me the radius 100,000,000 years from now. That should be a long enough period to get a firm grasp of the direction of travel, eh?

*sigh* experiments have to be feasible, read the paper I gave. You need to do some work. This is more evidence of your refusal to learn. Is the world inside your head really that good?

First of all, it is not radius. Radius is for circles, and planetary orbits in our planetary system are elliptical. Which means that there is an aphelion (the greater distance of a planet from the Sun) and a perihelion (the minor distance of a planet from the Sun). For the Earth these distances are called apogee and perigee.

So, we cannot test the radius from the Sun. We can measure the distance of the Earth from the Sun at various times and determine the orbital path of the Earth around the Sun.

*sigh* experiments have to be feasible, read the paper I gave. You need to do some work. This is more evidence of your refusal to learn. Is the world inside your head really that good?

Garbage. There is only two possible directions of travel, in or out, take your pick!

First of all, it is not radius. Radius is for circles, and planetary orbits in our planetary system are elliptical. Which means that there is an aphelion (the greater distance of a planet from the Sun) and a perihelion (the minor distance of a planet from the Sun). For the Earth these distances are called apogee and perigee.

So, we cannot test the radius from the Sun. We can measure the distance of the Earth from the Sun at various times and determine the orbital path of the Earth around the Sun.

I wonder how durations idea would predict the ellipticity....

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Garbage. There is only two possible directions of travel, in or out, take your pick!

As discussed you are simplifying this far far too much. Please read the paper I posted. If you do not understand something please just say so. Just saying things are garbage because you do not understand the complexity of the situation is really rather foolish.

It's a false dilemma anyway, since the sun is (a) expanding and (b) moving, and © the planets orbit in ellipses.

I don't care to know the shape of the orbit, I want to know the shape of the orbit a million years ago, as compared to the shape of the orbit one hundred million years from now. Does the orbit's circumference get larger or smaller as time goes on?