What do u believe of NostraDamus

Hitman47

I want to hear your opinon of him, i mean we watch a video on him in French class and it just amazes me predicting all those things like the Jfk assasination, hitler, gulf war, first man on moon, napoleon, and other stuff even the 9/11 incident.

Man this freaks me out especially the anti-christ

in his writings he states that there will be three anti christ

Napoleon

Hitler

and code named "mabus"

pretty weird stuff ehh?

I thought Hissler was an early name for a river in France and it was taken out of context to be references to Hitler as are a lot of the other translations. I'm needing a lot more proof before I jump on the bandwagon.

Just aman

Guest Davearchy

I agree with aman on this one. I'm a pretty skeptical person, so I'm going to need a little more until I believe this guy was some kind of visionary who saw the future.

Guest Davearchy

It's like those median guys on TV, like John Edwards -for example. He says many things that aren't specific and that could apply to almost anyone. I know a man who taught one of his friends to 'be' a median, and he went around doing things like John Edwards, but just locally. Without any surprise to me, he was able to tell people about themselves and about their dead relative/friend. I believe this is like that, as fafalone said. What he says is general, and over a couple hundred years anything can happen.

I'd like to see the writings that predict all these things.

Hindsight always has 20/20. I mean, looking back we can make the connections. But looking forward, would we be able to? If not, then they are not significant predictions.