Insane_Alien goes to the library canteen

insane_alien

So, as i've been practically living in the library for the past two weeks(i'm typing this in the library just now) i decided that i would venture down to the canteen and see what they have(gotta be better than the sandwiches i make from whatever's in the fridge, corned beef tuna and coleslaw isn't as good as it looked).

well, my finds were that i'm not actually sure what they're selling. the only sandwich that didn't have some pretentous french name was 'bree and pickle' which according to wikipedia is a kind of cheese.

being adventerous i picked a random one the looked as if it had a nice and chunky filling and hoped for the best(nearest shop where i can get a decent sandwich is about half a mile away). dear god was that a mistake. it looked chunky but it was actually just gooey. it also tasted an awful lot like athletes foot.

So, its quarter to three, my mouth tastes like i've been liking the feet of the track and field team (although the vodka i smuggled in is helping with that) and i'm still hungry.

if anyone's in glasgow, do you mind nipping into greggs and getting me a scotch pie or a bridie?

I'm more curious how I_A knows what the track and field teams feet taste like.

Maybe he used the wrong probe to test the people he abducted.

Incidentally, athlete's foot is a fungus. Maybe the sandwich had fungus in it (in fact, if it had cheese then it had fungus).