The Ideal Death Thread

Sayonara

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might have meant making C4 and taping it to someone's head is more fun than shooting them
Ewww, that's sick. There might be something left. Make them eat the C4 and get the job done properly! (Joking, of course. Yes.)

How about dying in your sleep? That's a pretty peaceful way to go.

if you want a fun way of dying is/are:

some of the things i can think of are:

A) taking a wild ride in a Funny car(must accelerate at least upto 350+mhp) and run into a wall as these things burn fuel very quick

B) taking a Ferrari F50 to it's full speed (preferably those outside the USA so that it doesn't have a damn Governer :mad: ) and drive it for as long as you can before hitting the wall (which eventually you do) at one of those F1 tracks.

C) stealing a fully armed F22, flying it as high as it possibily can before stalling and then ramming it into the ground at whatever is the highest mach speed.

D) go out and party and laid as much as you can for about a year or so, having as many sexual encounters as you possibly can and then bite the bullit to avoid living with things like Aids, etc.

i think i'd personaly go for option # B, C and D. and if i had to pick just one, it's definently be D. , but i'm just filthy that way ;)

Commit Seppuku!! :D

it's that suicide thing that Samurai do, with the stabbing, and the cutting off of the head...

of course, i wouldn't want to do that if i was going to stay alive for a while without unbearable pain...

the other option is something heroic. saving a bunch of people's lives in a heroic way ;)

Errr... I think you missed your chance on that one :-(

Sorry guys, I keep thinking that everyone thinks the way I do and that everyone knows everything I know. Never mind about the milenium thing, it's hard to explain.

I can think of better ways. Personally the comedy option would definately involve a trebuchet.

Most definetly.

How about this:

You spend your life building a time machine to go back in time and kill yourself.

Although that may cause some paradoxes. :D

I think that idea's pretty cool; even with all the paradoxes and things :)

Yeah, I'm very much a believer that they're on their way out to be replaced by DVD-RW machines - much better quality stuff. They're coming down at quite a good rate as well.

Completely off-topic, but never mind :)