The Ideal Death Thread

Sayonara

Comical way to die:

You fall out of an airplane, but instead of hitting the ground, you fall right through an open manhole. You survive, but a bunch of evil sewer alligators come and are about to eat you, but fortunately, an anvil squashes them. It goes dark, and you stumble around until you trip over a box of gunpowder. To see what you hit, you light a match, blasting you out of the manhole. But you are still alive, and as you hurtle through the air, you are sucked into the jet intake of the airplane you fell out of. You die.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....a comedy death would be good......the Brits among us must remember Rod Hull falling off his roof (Rod Hull and Emu) but hey...any guy who did a TV show involving a pink windmill must surely have deserved a ludicrous death. Anyway, I'd like to either die with me boots on (i.e. in action as a frightening old bag) or in my sleep....and I've told both my kids I'd like a humanist funeral where "Wild Thing" by the Trogs is played and people tell funny stories about me. I don't really care how I die as long as it isn't protracted and/or painful. Perhaps I should just go out with a bang??? :);)

Comical way to die:

You fall out of an airplane' date=' but instead of hitting the ground, you fall right through an open manhole. You survive, but a bunch of evil sewer alligators come and are about to eat you, but fortunately, an anvil squashes them. It goes dark, and you stumble around until you trip over a box of gunpowder. To see what you hit, you light a match, blasting you out of the manhole. But you are still alive, and as you hurtle through the air, you are sucked into the jet intake of the airplane you fell out of. You die.[/quote']

Ah, but you see, it still doesn't have the comedy of being crushed by a large grand piano :D

Good point about the gravestone dave. I'll put away the bunsen burners now...

How about jumping out of an aircraft without a parachute? You've be able to fly and die instantly as a bonus. :P

By the way' date=' I noticed the Sayonara 5000th post thread. Sayonara has to respond first. Bring on the speeches!

This is my 50th post (1% Sayonara's...) so if you'll excuse me I'm going to try out those arcade games...

EDIT: Hmm, were the arcades removed? I can't find them :/[/quote']

Actually... someone who went to my school hit the ground at terminal velocity and survived only to die in hospital three days later.

[edit]

Oh, and I heard if you got your head chopped off your brain lives for approx 1-2 minutes w/o the body. I bet you would be insanely scared and start to suffer from loss of oxygen, plus the carbon dioxide poisoning would be pretty nuts.

I want to sleep to death, as I want my brain intact... even if it were due to decay slowly under the ground for months after burial. I wonder if you dream on some level for a while after death.

[edit]

Oh' date=' and I heard if you got your head chopped off your brain lives for approx 1-2 minutes w/o the body. I bet you would be insanely scared and start to suffer from loss of oxygen, plus the carbon dioxide poisoning would be pretty nuts.[/quote']

A scientist in france a few hundred years ago tested that. He took a guy with a death sentence and told him to stick his tongue out after his head was chopped off. He didn't.

A scientist in france a few hundred years ago tested that. He took a guy with a death sentence and told him to stick his tongue out after his head was chopped off. He didn't.

Just because he lost control over any physical movement doesn't mean there wasn't any brain activity.