I will win a nobel for this... Ive disproved evolution!!!!!!!!!!

I-AM-A-GENIUS

According to Darwins theory, man evolved from flora and fiona. Now, the big problem here, is that 1 flora + 1 fiona = 2 units.

So far, all is going fine. The 5 foot old gentleman with a 6 foot beard, and a two ton brain, Mr C. Darwin, laughs at this young upstart trying to upset his beautifully constructed theories.

But now, we come to the tiny little parts that just wont fit in with this idea…2 UNITS?? HOW CAN THERE HAVE BEEN 2???? According to science, everything, absolutely EVERYTHING, evolved from flora and fiona. That includes the concept of numbers!!!

HIS THEORY CLAIMS THAT, AN OBJECT EXISTED BEFORE IT DID, A PARADOXICAL IDEA!!!

THUS THAT OLD GENT IN THE JURY BOX HAS REASONED AGAINST HIS OWN SELF!!!!

Having played my master move like Bobby Fischer, crushing Darwin as easily as I would crush you, I would like to make my final speech.

I hope, my dear reader, that this CHAIN OF REASONING, will not confuse you, for which reason I have put it as simply as possible for your benefit. I APOLOGIZE IF I HAVE SOMEWHAT BEFUDDLED YOUR WITS.

Thank you.

I am not sure fiona agrees with you.

The correct words are "flora and fauna".

Fauna is all of the animal life of any particular region or time.

In botany, flora (plural: floras or florae) has two meanings. The first meaning, flora of an area or of time period, refers to all plant life occurring in an area or time period, especially the naturally occurring or indigenous plant life. The second meaning refers to a book or other work which describes the plant species occurring in an area or time period, with the aim of allowing identification.

I'm not sure that the opening post will impress a lot of people. Use of caps, bold and a lack of reasoning generally has the opposite effect on scientists. There's a reason why this website has these calm blue colors and no flashy adds.

:D<-- flashy green smiley

But you did a good job for a troll... Only one serious spelling mistake, and up to 30% of the text in normal letters.

Hmmmm, I've tried adding I-AM-A-GENIUS to my ignore list and yet this thread still appears in my view of recent posts, as well as the other "I will win a nobel for unfounded claim" threads posted by this user. I wonder if there's a bug in the ignore feature.

Seems to be working fine for me...the ignore feature that is.

Oh it's blocking his posts just fine for me, it's just not blocking his threads which I would also like to avoid as well >:D