Answer the previous and the next person a question

blike

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A. Fortunatly no. Just a couple jobs and some volunteer work and required summer reading and fun summer reading and trying to decide what college is best for me so I don't waste my future. Fun.

Q. What time do you get up?

Just curious. You're on here later than me every night and there's the whole 5 hour time difference and all.

A. New Age

Q. What event or discovery would you like to see take place in the world of science within the next 10 years?

A: Not really, prefer oranges myself (actually I just like orange juice, about two litres a day. We're out of it at the moment so I'll probably be dead tomorrow).

Oops, two questions :S

I'll seal it off with an answer to Tesseract's

A: $37 trillion

Q: What's your favourite element?

A: I'll have the 13 reports I have due within the next two weeks done thanks.

Q: The SFN Prize for Funniest Way to make a Major Scientific Discovery goes to...?

A. Sure, them and adam.

Q. What do you think technology will be like in 250 years? (This is for a final project I am currently working on, so a serious answer would be nice, but as always is not required.)

A: you`de need to be more specific in the way of an Area at least, Bio, Electronic, Home use, etc... :)

I would esstimate most would be environmentaly friendly, hardwired directly to us via remote tech, and quite boring! :)

Q: how can you open a tin can with a banana?

{edit} Oh yeah, and MORE than One internet :)

A: Lob the banana at the tin can at pretty near to the speed of light. You won't get the stuff in the can afterward but you'll open it. :)

Q: What's the best method to use to change the world for the better? (just a simple question, right?)

A: Lob the banana at the tin can at pretty near to the speed of light. You won't get the stuff in the can afterward but you'll open it. :)

Q: What's the best method to use to change the world for the better? (just a simple question' date=' right?)[/quote']

A: Remove Mankind :)

and since you both posted double

A: Yeah, but the 1`st few series were the best :)

Q: burial or cremation?