You are the Ruler of Everything

Sayonara

Kazzappo!

With the magic wand of superness, I have made you King God of the Universe for the day.

What will you change?

You might want to just make small tweaks here and there, or you might be in favour of scrapping the whole show and building a new universe (with rules that make sense, maybe?)

Perhaps you'll arrange the galaxies in a grid formation, or maybe just making the sea taste like chocolate will be enough for you.

Anything goes!

for a DAY...Hmm...

that`s a tough one! if it was just for a day and I couldn`t make any laws to extend that time forever (even though I would be God) then I don`t think I`de change much of anything as it would be unfair to give privilages to the sick and needy just to take it away it again in 24 hours :(

I`de have to limit the power in that case to something more mundane and un-noticable, I`de certainly like to be able to see the atomic structure and interactions of all the materials around me on a nice summers day in my garden though, I think that would rock! :)

but for only 24 hours and have it all vanish again after, yeah, it would be worth it! :)

you don`t specify if we`re allowed to remember or the changes are permanent though?

I worked on the premise that you`de remember but the changes would vanish.

well in THAT case then, the 24 hour stuff goes out the window :)

even so, I`de start off small on an experimental basis, try something out, if it works leave it, if it doesn`t hit the reset and try something else etc...

wars would stop! we (mankind) would all work as a team!

exploration of the Universe would be our goal, pooling resources and data, sharing technology, or sharing fullstop would be a good start!

we`re ONE world not THREE so there would be no "3`rd world countries" left, as I said, work as a TEAM! :)

the population would have to be on a "for the betterment of Humanity" basis, and so control of breeding would have to be capped until such time as we could spread ourselves among the stars to inhabitable worlds, and of course being God, I could say where they were and make the means to get there :)

then as we were a more ballanced people with no need to steal (as the will wouldn`t be there) and never a worry of running out of resources or space, I`de start canceling illnesses and mortality so that we COULD go out there and prosper and learn and share and make cool things and enjoy each others ideas and experiences without fear or greed or any other of the things that hold us back now.

then I`de have a day off and drink beer on my land with a damn good BBQ and lotsa mates again :))

I'd do four things that are a bit of what everyone has said so far.

First, alow myself to give and take my powers at will

Second, spend some time with histories famous people. It's tough to say exactly who I'd choose now, but many scientist, politicians and some ordinary people from different time periods

Third, grant myself and a few others knowledge of the workings of everything in the universe. Then play around with the knowledge for a bit.

Finaly, create a new universe that I can stay in from the beginning while watching and helping them grow and discover new things about the universe (I would not have knowledge of this universe, as discovering it is most of the fun).

Id rebel in the fact that i have ultimate knowledge' date=' and just contenplate stuff.

Then go meet soem girls, ring up and abuse hawking, then off to the pub ;)[/quote']

Damn, that's actually quite lame :P

:( well id prob do it very differently if it actually happened........to much to think about, knowing all that would change how you think etc. instanteously. Youd change quite alot with all that

I'd get a crate of guinness in, and go explore the universe I guess.

Then when NASA eventually gets around to landing a guy on Mars, I'll sit waiting for them to land in a tent as a surprise.

I'd get a crate of guinness in' date=' and go explore the universe I guess.

Then when NASA eventually gets around to landing a guy on Mars, I'll sit waiting for them to land in a tent as a surprise.[/quote']

damn, thats actually quite lame;)

I would open worm holes to the past bringing Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler, Jean-Jacques Rouseau, Socrates and Edgar Allen Poe into my house, and give them all the knowledge of each others language. Then I would us the rest of my time talking to them.

i would tear down microsoft and make Linux to be the dominant os and microsoft the underdog. - standard previous definition of 'global monopoly' would pale in comparison -i'd also have linus torvalds and kevin nitmik my IT security advisors.

then i'd find the reason why we have so much junk dna and what it all does, how and why and then get be a few pet sabretooth tigers

honestly...

i'd probably kill (or send to a secluded planet or something) all humans that refuse to listen to people that don't agree with them.

or better yet, i'd eliminate the allele (or set of alleles) that causes that panic reaction.

if i were to kill them, i'd make Earth anime style, change myself into an anime style look, and i'd make myself a master of all weapons... then you can guess the rest.

>_>

<_<

once that was done, i wouldn't really have any reason to be god... since i am under the impression that all "evil" comes from fear.

i would want to learn everything... but i wouldn't want to make myself a master of all arts. this sorta contradicts what i said a bit before (about the anime thing)... i think i'd be much happier if i mastered all weapons (and other arts) the old-fashioned way. of course, i'd have to make myself live for ever and have a permanent re-raise spell cast on me (i can revive myself when i die, or something). i wouldn't want to be invincible, then there's no challenge. oh, and i don't like getting sick, so i'd make myself immune to all sicknesses (that might get rid of my allergies too :)).

basically... if i were god, i'd want to be a mostly immortal human (i would want to die eventually, like when i've mastered everything, but that would take a long time considering the size of "everything" :D).