Who has the lowest reputation?

-Demosthenes-

and I thought I had it low with neg 23. You must be either really annoying to people, [thouht not at all to I] or you stick out a lot so people vote on yours more than mine. But hey, if it is the second, then you should have a high chance of raising it quickly.

You are by far the lowest.

Post something that's actually GOOD.

[edit] For the record, you had three red blobs at the time of writing. Presumably people have bumped you up because you're agonising over it, which defeats the object of the system a bit.

the self damning part is that it`s been said before: http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3461&page=2&pp=50

in post #96. and I`m sure several PMs to the same effect have also been sent by many of us. and yet no heed is paid, (think TTTTTTTTT drum roll in the "beautiful number" thread) and yet the complaints continue?

It basically boils down to: unless you're going to post some good quality posts, you're going to continue to be brought down. I'm sure people on here are more than willing to give good rep points to you if you're prepared to post properly - and I really don't think there's anything else anyone can say on the matter to be quite honest.

oddly enough, I gave points for that post too, having actualy read the book mentioned some 15+ years ago, what he said is perfectly true! :)

as for points, I`ve no idea what points I give or take, it seems to be a random thing at face value, but I`m in agreement with your idea, it would be to easy to get "hung up" on the points level (as some do), I`ve come to the conclusion and implemented the idea that if I give or take points from now on, I`ll sign them, that way if they disgree, they can PM me about it, and keep it off the forums, I hate clutter! :)

It would be very nice if there were some kind of way to get rid of bad or good reputation given to someone within a certain time constraint (perhaps 12 hrs) - in a sort of similar way to eBay's mutual retraction system with posting comments about a particular bidder. This way it makes it possible to get rid of points that were wrongly given out for either bad or good.

I definately think that we should be able to see who has given us reputation. It would, as YT said, stop clutter on the forums to a certain extent (although it won't eliminate it completely). It also complements my idea above to a certain extent.

No, but it can quite easily be brought up. No reputation system can be completely foolproof, but it is pretty good.

I think a perfect example would be this; I have no idea who gave me negative rep for this post (although I could easily find out) - with the really appropriate comment 'bull'.

That's really, really, useful.

once in a while anyway!

all I can think it might be, is Bordom? as we know, there`s been one or 2 others who`s posts have deteriorated over time (as some started off poor and have begun to shine).

I think it`s all par for the course to be honest, but I certainly can`t see any reason WHY they feel justified in complaining about a low rep when they perform stooopid stunts like that!