Weird dream

psi20

Wel I had a dream that I had tetanus. Right after seeing myself being sick, I remembered that I had stepped on a nail. Then I told the doctor that I stepped on the nail and that's where I contracted tetanus. I got sicker and sicker. When I woke up, I was really scared. It was weird because I really thought I was awake. What was more weird was remembering something after something else happened. I remembered that I stepped on a nail after I got tetanus. Except that it didn't happen.

It made me think. What if my memories were just made up right now off the top of my head? Kind of strange.

What is 1984 about?

well its rather hard to explain so ill quote amazon:

" Airstrip One is part of the vast political entity Oceania, which is eternally at war with one of two other vast entities, Eurasia and Eastasia. At any moment, depending upon current alignments, all existing records show either that Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia and allied with Eastasia, or that it has always been at war with Eastasia and allied with Eurasia. Winston Smith knows this, because his work at the Ministry of Truth involves the constant "correction" of such records. "'Who controls the past,' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'"

In a grim city and a terrifying country, where Big Brother is always Watching You and the Thought Police can practically read your mind, Winston is a man in grave danger for the simple reason that his memory still functions. He knows the Party's official image of the world is a fluid fiction. He knows the Party controls the people by feeding them lies and narrowing their imaginations through a process of bewilderment and brutalization that alienates each individual from his fellows and deprives him of every liberating human pursuit from reasoned inquiry to sexual passion. Drawn into a forbidden love affair, Winston finds the courage to join a secret revolutionary organization called The Brotherhood, dedicated to the destruction of the Party. Together with his beloved Julia, he hazards his life in a deadly match against the powers that be."

i have had a weird dream once. i was lying on a bed. then the phone started ringing. i waited for a while. the phone kept ringing then i got up and went to pick up the phone. i picked up the phone and said hello, and the phone still kept on ringing. then i found myself on my bed, half awake , half asleep , with the phone still ringing !! :). then i got up and answered it . and finally it stopped ringing

i have had a weird dream once. i was lying on a bed. then the phone started ringing. i waited for a while. the phone kept ringing then i got up and went to pick up the phone. i picked up the phone and said hello, and the phone still kept on ringing. then i found myself on my bed, half awake , half asleep , with the phone still ringing !! :). then i got up and answered it . and finally it stopped ringing

hahaa

i can relate to that

Sounds like an interesting book, I think I might look for it in the library next visit.

I've woken up, and I CAN"T MOVE. I try to get up and it feels like I'm moving in slow-motion, but after a while I found out that I didn't move at all. It was kind of scary, I don't think it was a dream, but maybe it was.

Wel I had a dream that I had tetanus. Right after seeing myself being sick, I remembered that I had stepped on a nail. Then I told the doctor that I stepped on the nail and that's where I contracted tetanus. I got sicker and sicker. When I woke up, I was really scared. It was weird because I really thought I was awake. What was more weird was remembering something after something else happened. I remembered that I stepped on a nail after I got tetanus. Except that it didn't happen.

It made me think. What if my memories were just made up right now off the top of my head? Kind of strange.

That is a strange thought. I've thought of things like that. It's weird.

Here's one of my early weird Theorys:

Everyone sees different colors, but everyone calls them the same color as everyone else even though the color looks different no one knows becase your the only one that can see from your point of view. And everyone has the same favorite color but they call it something different.

Here's one of my early weird Theorys:

Everyone sees different colors' date=' but everyone calls them the same color as everyone else even though the color looks different no one knows becase your the only one that can see from your point of view. And everyone has the same favorite color but they call it something different.[/quote']

yes, I have thought about the same thing before.

actually most of the stuff we think about has been thought thousands of times by many prominent philoshophers and theologists. i just cant be bothered to figure stuff out anymore. Just when i figure something out in maths. i find out that we will be doing that in the next lecture. or i look in a book and its already there.

Yeah, I figured they were stealing my thoughts, so I started wearing a tin foil hat. Mustn't have worked though, because I saw on TV this guy was doing the exact same thing. Except he was nuts.

What I wonder is where dreams come from... how do you get the idea?

For example, my brother had one where this evil vampire was going after him in a car. He ducked into a lawn ornament store. Then the vampire came in, and my brother killed him with a concrete elf.

How could you come up with that?

Sounds like the dream where you have to pee' date=' and you go in your dream, but you don't feel releived!

Ahh I hate that one.[/quote']

Ahh I hate the dream where you have to pee, and you go in your dream, but you DO feel releived! :D