Stairway to Heaven Played BAckwards

bloodhound

u may alerady know this. but i just found out . stair way to heaven. some bits play backwards.

talks about satan. and its not just a word or a sentence. its a whole bloody paragraph. seriously creeepy pple. if u want download an mp3 and reverse it using any software u want. even windows sound recorder can reverse it. dont know if it can open .mp3s

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php

I dont know ..

I think the easiest way to make something sound like u want to in reverse. is to record a stuff u want. play it backwards. and then write lyrics which sound the same as the thing played backwards. therefore when someone else plays ur lyric backwards they will hear the hidden message.

I might try that.

If you don't read what it's supposedly saying first, I guarantee you'd have a hard time making out what its saying. I played the clip for 8 different people once when I was in highschool. I got eight different interpretations of what it was saying (none of them relating to satan, incidentally). However, if you read it, you'll hear it.

Queens "another one bites the dust" track, says "it`s fun to smoke marajuana" it`s pretty unmistakable too.

I heard that "Papa don`t preach" by madona has satanic stuff in it as well. personaly, I think that record producers and studio staff have better things to do with their time than to "rig" this sort of coincidence, studio time costs bundles of cash!

((: lleh ni lla uoy ees

Crash, no links, it was a program I was watching some time ago and it went through all the cases of "backwards masking" as it`s know and even followed a few court cases.

Ozzy was on there too, he was taken to court for the wording in his track "Suicide sollution" and what wasn`t backwards masked but was in the background were the words "get the gun, get the gun, shoot shoot shoot"

basicly is was "soccer moms" looking for someone to blame, a scapegoat.

Ozzy was on there too' date=' he was taken to court for the wording in his track "Suicide sollution" and what wasn`t backwards masked but was in the background were the words "get the gun, get the gun, shoot shoot shoot"

basicly is was "soccer moms" looking for someone to blame, a scapegoat.[/quote']

It only got to court because some stupid kid got a gun and shot himself, and some mom tried to blame it on a song - most ridiculous thing I've ever heard tbh.

(and they couldn't find any evidence of that in the background, hence the thing was kicked out of court).

totaly!

and what makes it worse, was that even if it DID say that, why should that make him responsible?

I`ve heard alot worse in other songs and on TV! as I`m sure we all have. the only person to blame there was the kid and his environment, access to a loaded gun, not having facilities to get his problems sorted or make them known, as anyone that self terminates like that has to have some sort of problems. lets blame the Rich Guy with the music we don`t like or understand!

LOL, and the worst part is, some of them get away with it!

the oddest idea that I last heard regarding them, was to make the portion sizes smaller.

so imagine, a guy/girl that eats there regularly, maybe a burger and large fries and that`s what fills them up to satisfaction, the now weight of the food maybe 200 grams for example, comes this new change, it maybe 140 grams for example, so they`ll order extra, making perhaps 250 grams per meal. it won`t solve the problem, I can see it making it worse!

There's no real solution other than (a) make the food healthier - which isn't going to happen, because it doesn't taste as nice or (b) make people aware of what they're doing, and what it does to their bodies.

We`re already heading towards becoming a "Nanny" state as it is, I can envission NHS treatment being withdrawn from those who suffer from self inflicted abuse, Cigs, Alc, food etc...

I don`t know if anyone of my fellow Brits watched the "IF" series shown on the BBC not to long back, it was really thought provoking!

yeah, that was the one about the class divide getting wider, the last one in the series proposed the state of britain in 2020 if obesity was left unchecked, it made some fascinating points! :)

nice to see SOME use of our TV liscence fees :)

btw, sorry to anyone else reading this, it`s OFF TOPIC I know (shame on me!) :))