• Star Ocean- SNES
    • Final Fantasy- NES
    • Final Fantasy 4- SNES
    • Final Fantasy 5- SNES
    • Final Fantasy VII- PSX
    • Kingdom Hearts- PS2
    • Unlimited Saga- PS2
    • Secret Of Mana- SNES

I have recently downloaded a whole bunch of ROMs from some really god sites. A lot made by Square Soft and a relatively old. Through much hard work, I've come to find that I personally think the original Star Ocean for SNES is the best ever. Seeing as not only are it's graphics better than any game created in its time, the storyline itself is just plain amazing.

Sephiroth? It takes a while to beat him down, but it's doable.

You need to really think about who gets what magic and items etc, and go in prepared.

It also helps to have that repeat/retaliate materia (can't remember what it's called) and the Knights of the Round Guardian Force. They aren't easy to get hold of but they're in the strategy guides.

as the official final fantasy nerd/guru, it is my educated opinion that FFX was, and will always be the best game ever created. 7 was an great game, as was 8. 9 was a thro back to older final fantasies, so albeit some think it was a vaguely boring game, it fulfilled my expectations of the series. But when we get to talking about x, i can go on endlessly, as u can tell.

Sephiroth? It takes a while to beat him down' date=' but it's doable.

You need to really think about who gets what magic and items etc, and go in prepared.

It also helps to have that repeat/retaliate materia (can't remember what it's called) and the Knights of the Round Guardian Force. They aren't easy to get hold of but they're in the strategy guides.[/quote']

No, FFII [FFIV]'s boss. Seph was easy, especially since I hit level 99 on disk two. Maxed my time also on that disk. I mean the FFII boss. I have the masamune and the other sword, marasme or something.